Fedor Emelianenko should fight Bobby Lashley next

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Whether or not you feel Fedor should fight again is irrelevant, as well if you'd watch or not is irrelevant. He already stated he will continue fighting following his loss at Bellator NYC.

I am not a promotor but if I were Bellator I wouldn't put Fedor with anymore top 5 KO artists.

I think its time to give Fedor easy fights now. Put him in the best position to either WIN, or enhance a new up and coming MMA fighter....Though Bobby Lashley is not a new young fighter he is still on an 8 fight win streak @ 15-2 against guys in the top 10 tier but not yet against a BIG name fighter. I think Bellator has done a great job building Lashley slow and not throwing him to the big dogs right away just because he is a former WWE wrestling star.

Now its a perfect time.

Who you have in Fedor vs Lashley?

lashley would keep him warm on a cold night!(blanket)

lashley would keep him warm on a cold night!(blanket)

Fedor has no chin anymore. He's been fighting for 2 decades. It's time to put the gloves away.

Fedor does well against slower opponents, but Fedor himself is not as fast anymore, at least he looked slow and flat footed in that brief fight.

Btw I don't know if Lashley is slow I have never watched him fight (casual I know)

Lashley may not be young but black don't crack!

Idk man I think Lashley takes himdown and GnP's him to pulp

how bad was that jaidepp singh for losing to grandpa fedor? dude was young tall and rangy but couldn't do anything, fedor made an huge mistake signing with bellator

how bad was that jaidepp singh for losing to grandpa fedor? dude was young tall and rangy but couldn't do anything, fedor made an huge mistake signing with bellator
He's young, tall, rangy and was barely an MMA fighter...

Whether or not you feel Fedor should fight again is irrelevant, as well if you'd watch or not is irrelevant. He already stated he will continue fighting following his loss at Bellator NYC.

I am not a promotor but if I were Bellator I wouldn't put Fedor with anymore top 5 KO artists.

I think its time to give Fedor easy fights now. Put him in the best position to either WIN, or enhance a new up and coming MMA fighter....Though Bobby Lashley is not a new young fighter he is still on an 8 fight win streak @ 15-2 against guys in the top 10 tier but not yet against a BIG name fighter. I think Bellator has done a great job building Lashley slow and not throwing him to the big dogs right away just because he is a former WWE wrestling star.

Now its a perfect time.

Who you have in Fedor vs Lashley?
Do you wanna see Fedor get thrashed by a big roided ape ? Lashey would just brutally rape Fedor at this point.

yea his tdd must have been total garbage but on the feet he had some credentials, iirc he kod kharitonov
He's like Badr Hari or um... Gohkan Saki going into MMA, but not as good a kickboxer as them (though still good). So the old man still being able to school him makes sense.

Fedor vs Couture would still be competitive.

Do you wanna see Fedor get thrashed by a big roided ape ? Lashey would just brutally rape Fedor at this point.
unfortunatey Fedor still is going to fight. So while he is its either disrespect a legend and give him a nobody 1-6 opponent or give him somebody who can build off a victory by defeating him and Fedor still having SOME WHAT of a shot at not being KOed

Fedor vs Lashley is a good idea, but I would like to see Fedor vs Wanderlei Silva. Wandy fought with bigger guys before, with Hunt and Cro Cop. Both comebacks after loss in the same event too.

Back