Chael Sonnen is the true GOAT

LastingEffect

What greater gift than the love of a cat
@purple
Reaction score
Last night Chael showed us an OK performance. He managed to hug and grind on other man's body for about 15 minutes and won the fight. Congratulations.

In honour, let's watch his fight prediction. Somehow this truly spectacular man manages to beat all odds and predict every fight right.. By that I mean wrong.

Thirteen times he predicted and always he prevailed. Ods of that is (1/2)^13. Man is genius.

That has to be a record of same sort. GOAT of predicting fight outcomes.

IDK about that but for the fun of it I rewatched Tito/Sonnen after Sonnen said he made Tito tap. Thought it was just Chaels usual BS but Tito did tap 3 times when Chael had him the d'arce choke. Should check it out if you havent

IDK about that but for the fun of it I rewatched Tito/Sonnen after Sonnen said he made Tito tap. Thought it was just Chaels usual BS but Tito did tap 3 times when Chael had him the d'arce choke. Should check it out if you havent

Nobody actually reads the threads I create. They only read the title. Life is meaningless.

25uk7me.gif

Yes, yes he is. Uncle Chael is the GOAT

Nobody actually reads the threads I create. They only read the title. Life is meaningless.
Chael had potential to be a great fighter if he just had heart and frankly, better luck. People forget he almost became MW champion by beatng up the GOAT Anderson Silva 5 rounds but gave up in the last minute when he thought hed coast until the buzzer and got submitted. Chael would have been WEC MW champion because he defeated the undefeated Paulo Filho but couldn't get the belt because Filho missed weight. Lastly it may be outrageous but Chael DID almost defeat Jon Jones. IF Chael just could have made it out of the first round, the doctor would have most definately had seen Jones's big toe broken completely off hanging on by skin and Sonnen would have won by Dr. stoppage....So Chael beaing the GOAT couldnt had been far off by defeating all these undefeated greats, a win is a win.

Chael had potential to be a great fighter if he just had heart and frankly, better luck. People forget he almost became MW champion by beatng up the GOAT Anderson Silva 5 rounds but gave up in the last minute when he thought hed coast until the buzzer and got submitted. Chael would have been WEC MW champion because he defeated the undefeated Paulo Filho but couldn't get the belt because Filho missed weight. Lastly it may be outrageous but Chael DID almost defeat Jon Jones. IF Chael just could have made it out of the first round, the doctor would have most definately had seen Jones's big toe broken completely off hanging on by skin and Sonnen would have won by Dr. stoppage....So Chael beaing the GOAT couldnt had been far off by defeating all these undefeated greats, a win is a win.
I don't know about being GOAT, maybe he could have one other few best guys.

You know that Chael isn't in UFC anymore, right???

Back