Just Rewatched Alvarez vs Poirer

'Suga Daddy'

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And does Eddies wife know how to shut the fuck up?
I mean honestly what is the point of her screaming?
Countless times you can hear her just yelling "EDDIE!" As loud as she can, does she actually think this is going to help him or is she just a total fuckwit?

I can't think of any other fighters wives or girlfriends who do this. Can you?

Why don't you buy tickets for their next fight and tell her to kindly shut the fuck up?

Answer: You don't have the balls.

That's the one you pull out before she finishes so you never have to hear that voice in bed.

She sounds like an autistic Korean kid who has fallen into a well filled with boiling water.

Last edited:
I always hope some drunk fan will wing a beer bottle at her face. I wonder what the dumb bitch was saying when Conor tooled Eddie

That's what we're doing now on the ufc forums? Bashing people's wifes, must be slow

I guess it can be a psychological aid, as Tacitus wrote in ''Germania'':

''A specially powerful incitement to valor is that the squadrons and divisions are not made up at random by the mustering of chance-comers, but are each composed of men of one family or clan. Close by them, too, are their nearest and dearest, so that they can hear the shrieks of their women-folk and the wailing of their children. These are the witnesses whom each man reverences most highly, whose praise he most desires. It is to their mothers and wives that they go to have their wounds treated, and the women are not afraid to count and compare the gashes. They also carry supplies of food to the combatants and encourage them.

It stands on record that armies already wavering and on the point of collapse have been rallied by the women, pleading heroically with their men, thrusting forward their bared bosoms, and making them realize the imminent prospect of enslavement -- a fate which the Germans fear more desperately for their women than for themselves.''

She should shut the fuck up tho. <{imoyeah}>

And does Eddies wife know how to shut the fuck up?
I mean honestly what is the point of her screaming?
Countless times you can hear her just yelling "EDDIE!" As loud as she can, does she actually think this is going to help him or is she just a total fuckwit?

I can't think of any other fighters wives or girlfriends who do this. Can you?
Post a vid?

if you can hear her that much it must mean the crowd is so asleep and bored.

Back