If you're 7-0 with 6 finishes at age 20 you're probably the future GOAT.

T

The Great Macsby

images
images

The Strabanimal is the future of MMA not like these frauds like Sage, Pico, or Erik Silva.

Bow down and recognise greatness. Don't be blinded by your Conor hate. Gallagher is going to tap the pit bull and then primus. Then he's going to sign with the UFC. Tap out Max and win the UFC LW title after submitting Khabib (By this time Conor would have already slayed the division and vacated the belt.

This kid oozes talent. Sliced through Machida's BJJ black belt guard like he won it from a Brazilian McDonald's...oh. Gunnar, Artem, Conor, and Kav....this kid has the dream team moulding him into the next big thing. Bow down. You are not worthy peasants.

Gallagher looked good. Zach Freeman did, aswell.

UFC should sign em both.

Mystic Mac knows.

With Kav, Roddy, Conor, and Gunni right there with him? All-star team. Pumping out a true prospect.

Kinda depends on who you've been fighting now doesn't it. While being 7-0 is clearly impressive regardless, there are different levels to it too.

Dude struggled against a can (pretty boy or whatever his name was)

Sage was 7-0 with 7 finishes before Barberena fight at 19.
FotorCreated51.jpg

That makes Julio Cesar Neves the future P4P #1 GOAT.

23 years old, 33-1, 28 finishes, was 30-0 before his first loss. Bring him back Bellator, how dare you cut such exciting and promising talent after going 2-1 and that 1 loss being competitive.

He needs a beard. Maybe some pictures in front of rental cars. A nice suit an sunglasses wouldn't hurt either.

Kinda depends on who you've been fighting now doesn't it. While being 7-0 is clearly impressive regardless, there are different levels to it too.
Bellator. 2nd best org in the world. Most start in bush leagues. This kid is 20, taking names, putting people to sleep and cashing cheques.

Conor stiffens them, the strabanimal makes them go floppy.

Sage was 7-0 with 7 finishes before Barberena fight at 19.
FotorCreated51.jpg
Bush league wins. Not bellator.
That makes Julio Cesar Neves the future P4P #1 GOAT.

23 years old, 33-1, 28 finishes, was 30-0 before his first loss. Bring him back Bellator, how dare you cut such exciting and promising talent after going 2-1 and that 1 loss being competitive.
LAL. Irish prospect > brazilan prospect.

Gallagher is the bext Conor, Neves is the next overrated barao...but shitter.

Bellator. 2nd best org in the world. Most start in bush leagues. This kid is 20, taking names, putting people to sleep and cashing cheques.

Conor stiffens them, the strabanimal makes them go floppy.
As I quite clearly stated, he might very well be the shit, time will tell.
Oh, and Conor doesn't have jack shit to do with this discussion.
I know it's your thing to try to insert him into every discussion ever, but he's irrelevant here.

As I quite clearly stated, he might very well be the shit, time will tell.
Oh, and Conor doesn't have jack shit to do with this discussion.
I know it's your thing to try to insert him into every discussion ever, but he's irrelevant here.
Clearly he does. He spars with him, trains at SBG, and is a FW. Also, i posted a picture of them together. Clearly he is relevant in this discussion. Also, it's my god damn thread, I'll discuss whomever i want.

#SBGBLESS

Clearly he does. He spars with him, trains at SBG, and is a FW. Also, i posted a picture of them together. Clearly he is relevant in this discussion. Also, it's my god damn thread, I'll discuss whomever i want.

#SBGBLESS
He still had zero to do with anything I said. And I don't give a fuck if it's your thread or not, Conor remains irrelevant.

He still had zero to do with anything I said. And I don't give a fuck if it's your thread or not, Conor remains irrelevant.
Take it to the Conor vs. Floyd forum.

This thread is about the strabanimal.

A UFC main eventer and TUF icon?

and...yeah...got nothing...for cathal.

Just havin a giggle (though legit mad Bellator cut Neves, kid has real promise)

d5og31d.jpg

Gallagher looks pretty talented, only time will tell. Certainly a guy to keep your eye on

Bush league wins. Not bellator.

Two of those were in the UFC... And two of Gallagher's Bellator wins were against 1-2 and 6-5 guys.

I'm not saying that Gallagher isn't legit. It's just too soon to tell and 7-0 doesn't mean that much at this level of competition. He needs a good opponent.

Back