10054195.jpg

Jones
Fedor
GSP
Anderson

Take your pick. No one is clear cut.

GOATs don't need dick pills.

Of corz hes the goat.he choked out my boy machida:(

Dunno if he is right now, but he easily had (maybe has) the potential to be the most dominant fighter ever by a wide margin if only he wasnt so self destructive.

Hendo is the best fighter ever. Yuki Nakai is second.
Hendo has a good Resume but lost to the best in their primes. My boy Frank subbed his ass as well.

Your Yuki guy is a sub artist fighting nobody's in the past then meeting a better sub artist in his 12th and final fight.
Gtfo
Jones GOAT

Hendo has a good Resume but lost to the best in their primes. My boy Frank subbed his ass as well.

Your Yuki guy is a sub artist fighting nobody's in the past then meeting a better sub artist in his 12th and final fight.
Gtfo
Jones GOAT
The Nakai part was a joke because of respect for him in the Choke(Rickson Gracie) film, but he was tough as shit. Not even one of the best Japanese fighters, let alone one of the greats, but I meant what I said about Hendo. 45 years old and he beat the UFC MW champ. Bisping got the decision but he lost that fight. Hendo has beat so many legends and champions his resume speaks for itself. Heart and mind overcome all.

The Nakai part was a joke because of respect for him in the Choke(Rickson Gracie) film, but he was tough as shit. Not even one of the best Japanese fighters, let alone one of the greats, but I meant what I said about Hendo. 45 years old and he beat the UFC MW champ. Bisping got the decision but he lost that fight. Hendo has beat so many legends and champions his resume speaks for itself. Heart and mind overcome all.
I thought Hendo won too but according to the criteria he didn't. Failed every UFC attempt at the top fights.
MMAth doesn't apply much but its hard not to put fourth Jones vs DC and Hendo vs DC.

I thought Hendo won too but according to the criteria he didn't. Failed every UFC attempt at the top fights.
MMAth doesn't apply much but its hard not to put fourth Jones vs DC and Hendo vs DC.
I get you but those were significantly larger men that fought him in the twilight of his career. Jones is about as big, and certainly as lengthy(him and Gus top the division) as it gets. As much as I dislike Jones as a person you can't argue that he isn't one of the best all-time, and up there in the discussion for the best. But Hendo's resume trumps Jones' in my mind, and his longevity in the sport is fucking nuts. The guy looks like he can barely walk and he battles the MW champ to a decision.

I get you but those were significantly larger men that fought him in the twilight of his career. Jones is about as big, and certainly as lengthy(him and Gus top the division) as it gets. As much as I dislike Jones as a person you can't argue that he isn't one of the best all-time, and up there in the discussion for the best. But Hendo's resume trumps Jones' in my mind, and his longevity in the sport is fucking nuts. The guy looks like he can barely walk and he battles the MW champ to a decision.
The MW champ being Bisping who instead of fighting the #1 contender fought old man Hendo and barely won. Not too much credit for either man except Bispings will to keep pushing as Hendo faded.

Hendo was lackluster against Page and gave up his back to avoid a TKO with Anderson so his pride run was great but no better than Shoguns.

as is lance armstrong, ben johnston, and all the other roid monsters. he is a cheat an all achievements forgotten imo. glad more are agreeing.

That is possible at ww naturally. he never popped. therefore never officially a cheat. an argument agaistn me is couture who for me used trt who never got caught. there was no net.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back