Remember when Fedor wanted Dana to build a stadium in Russia

Jeff Goldblum69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
.... that was his bargaining chip to join the ufc
lol

And some nutthuggers here thought it was a good idea, defended fedor and called Dana greedy for not doing it .... lololol

Yeah lucky that didn't happen

Nice try guys tho

Wasnt Fedor who wanted that...Vadim is a pos and it was his idea.

Edit: To be fair if they did, they have enough Russians that it COULD be an investment, just no sweets for khabib.

Still a terrible idea though.

Oh you mean Fedors business partner, who together own M1 global ?

Yeah it was fedor too

No it obviously isnt, you mean the guy who gave all of 10% of the business and took all his likeness and time to promote it? Fedor bought like an economy SUV with what he made in affliction, I doubt he wanted a stadium. He trains in a damn playground half the time cmon now.

No it obviously isnt, you mean the guy who gave all of 10% of the business and took all his likeness and time to promote it? Fedor bought like an economy SUV with what he made in affliction, I doubt he wanted a stadium. He trains in a damn playground half the time cmon now.

Hahaha it's 2017 and they are still business partners,

It's ok man, I had Idols when I was a kid
too

Let's be fair though, nobody actually thought that was reasonable. The guys who said that are the same ones who call Dana greedy because prelim guys with losing records aren't set for life.

Fedor was good in his time. He's still the same level but the sport passes you by. He wouldn't even be a top ten middleweight now. Rory Mac would box him up if he moved from welterweight.

too

I just dont think he gives a fuck at all. He seems like one of those guys who is just like OK. I am also probably older then you, and have no idols, I just think the stadium demand was ridiculous, and also doesn't strike me as something anyone outside of Jerry or Vadim would propose.

Vadim was a terrible agent for Fedor, massively overrated the value of his asset and Fedor missed out on the UFC as a result. These wannabe sports agents like this don't realize that their job is to make the best possible deal that they can for the client, if the deal isn't ever made they aren't doing their job. Same with that butthead Tito when he was managing Cyborg, it's not his job to walk away from deal and leave his client stone broke, it's his job to make the deal and get the best possible terms.

Let's say they got that done like 8 years ago and Vadim would've helped to get it approved. UFC's gateway to the Russian mma market. Look at all the Russian fighters since then. Free money. But as a demand it's terrible.

Fedor was good in his time. He's still the same level but the sport passes you by. He wouldn't even be a top ten middleweight now. Rory Mac would box him up if he moved from welterweight.

Ok so he is at the same level he was at then while in his forties...

Plain hater man, if you want to drag his name through the mud, you could at least try a little harder

I just dont think he gives a fuck at all. He seems like one of those guys who is just like OK. I am also probably older then you, and have no idols, I just think the stadium demand was ridiculous, and also doesn't strike me as something anyone outside of Jerry or Vadim would propose.

That's a lot of anecdotes for one paragraph..

You don't just go into Business with someone and "not give a fuck " ...

Truth is both Vadim and Fedor wanted M1 to be the UFC of Europe, ( and they thought Dana was going to pay for it ) (trump move, but without the results) They blackmailed Dana with the stadium, wanted cross promotion ect , Dana laughed at them, and fedor and M1 were never to be seen again outside of Albania ...

Ok so he is at the same level he was at then while in his forties...

Plain hater man, if you want to drag his name through the mud, you could at least try a little harder
He has no technique. He could get away with that a decade ago. Not so much now. He's a barroom brawler.

Let's say they got that done like 8 years ago and Vadim would've helped to get it approved. UFC's gateway to the Russian mma market. Look at all the Russian fighters since then. Free money. But as a demand it's terrible.

FREE MONEY?
Do you know how much stadiums cost & how long it would take to recoup - if ever?

FREE MONEY?
Do you know how much stadiums cost & how long it would take to recoup - if ever?
look at the upside though. 8 years later and still no entry to Russia.

That's a lot of anecdotes for one paragraph.. Truth is both Vadim and Fedor wanted M1 to be the UFC of Europe, ( and they thought Dana was going to pay for it ) (trump move, without Trumps skill) ... They blackmailed Dana with the stadium, wanted cross promotion ect , Dana laughed at them, and fedor and M1 were never to be seen again outside of Albania ...

LOL at the Trump reference, and ancedots are fun (I think trump is a trainwreck and its no wonder Dana and him are friends, but hey they make money). I honestly come to really think about, dont believe the demand was simply build a stadium, I could be wrong, but I think its more of Dana running his mouth. To be honest I am biased, I dislike Dana as much as I dislike Jerry, which is alot. So him saying thats what they asked makes me question it. However IF they did, I 1) dont think Fedor cares what M1 is he just probably said OK whatever and 2) That it was really stated that way.

To be fair M1 does have knight fights...and fights on a raft...so there is that.

We will have to agree to disagree, I dont think Fedor had anything to do with that, and I almost think that was never a demand as is (meaning I dont think it was just build a stadium, it was probably help us build mma in russia, maybe work with us in creating a venue). But who knows both vadim and dana are egomanics and full of shit so anything could have happened. Though Fedor and his team already said that the "fly to an island and negotiate" was full of shit.

LOL at the Trump reference, and ancedots are fun (I think trump is a trainwreck and its no wonder Dana and him are friends, but hey they make money). I honestly come to really think about, dont believe the demand was simply build a stadium, I could be wrong, but I think its more of Dana running his mouth. To be honest I am biased, I dislike Dana as much as I dislike Jerry, which is alot. So him saying thats what they asked makes me question it. However IF they did, I 1) dont think Fedor cares what M1 is he just probably said OK whatever and 2) That it was really stated that way.

To be fair M1 does have knight fights...and fights on a raft...so there is that.

We will have to agree to disagree, I dont think Fedor had anything to do with that, and I almost think that was never a demand as is (meaning I dont think it was just build a stadium, it was probably help us build mma in russia, maybe work with us in creating a venue). But who knows both vadim and dana are egomanics and full of shit so anything could have happened. Though Fedor and his team already said that the "fly to an island and negotiate" was full of shit.

Look my point is the fedor and vad are business partners.. today ... in 2017 !!!...that's how they make a living... of course he knows where he puts his money

People treat fedor as some doe eyed child, when they talk about his business dealings with zuffa .... truth is he's a grown ass man whos loyal to his family, friends(vad) and country before any of his overseas "fans"...Of course he was trying to get "one over" Zuffa with there dealings ..

Last edited:

too

And who can blame you
th

Back