I don't want to see old fighters fight anymore

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor, Wand, Chael, Anderson, Vitor, etc. All their last fights were garbage.

I don't want to see the flatfooted-ness or the tentativeness or resorting to wild haymakers anymore.

The idea of old timers fighting is interesting. The actual fights are not. You realize this 30 seconds in.

Of course, while at the bar, I'm not going to turn my back on the screen if an old guy fights. And it still retains that car crash can't look away interest. But it's still shameful.

Cant wait to see BJ tomorrow!

They need to all be shipped to Rizin where they can recapture some of their youth.

There's nothing like combat sports for guys who hang around once they are past it.

i'll watch but i sure as hell won't pay for them {<jordan}

Why weren't they all juiced to the gills and blood doped to Lance Armstrong levels?

I like to see them get the s*** beaten out of them by talented up-and-coming prospects to build the sport,

but fighting each other? It's pointless. Low stakes and boring.

You're Not A Real Fan then.

Real fans know what's entertaining and what's not. They respect fighters who hang it up if their time is up. No real fan wants to see an aged out of prime/shape legend/vet getting beat up or being a shadow of his former self

I think it's financial issues, alot of these guys just can't afford to retire for the rest of their lives. It's pretty sad that most of these warriors will have to work another job in the future. Fedor is the last of a dying breed of combatants, he went out on his shield.

I agree them fights were painful to watch, it's crazy how quick fighters age :(

Chael didn't look old at all tonight, he looks like how he always looked

But...

The Masters Division.

Horrible idea, and I wouldn't even watch.

7b636c6f4f7d426529a163fb872ca6b0.gif

Why weren't they all juiced to the gills and blood doped to Lance Armstrong levels?
I know right. Complete bullshit. Should be a "legacy" clause. If this guy is juicing... goddammit deal with it.

Fedor, Wand, Chael, Anderson, Vitor, etc. All their last fights were garbage.

I don't want to see the flatfooted-ness or the tentativeness or resorting to wild haymakers anymore.

The idea of old timers fighting is interesting. The actual fights are not. You realize this 30 seconds in.

Of course, while at the bar, I'm not going to turn my back on the screen if an old guy fights. And it still retains that car crash can't look away interest. But it's still shameful.

Cant wait to see BJ tomorrow!

I'm with you dude. it's sad. the fighters we used to love are losing and their skills have declined massively. sad to watch them as a shell of what they used to be. bj will further enforce this idea tomorrow. unfortunately

Fedor will probably still be fighting for a quick buck in 2050 and people will still be saying he's prime fo sho.

Bj is the last of the mohicans.

I think.

You youngsters have no idea about old men that "still got it" Time for this gramp to fly
neal.gif

Back