Reaction score
giphy.gif

and

giphy.gif

Bye Fedor

That shit was crazy.

100% thought Fedor would win.

ha

I hope after Andy sees Fedor and BJ get rekt he decides to retire, I don't wanna see my fav fighter end up like this :(

Fedor has been keeping his lead hand low in his last two fights. If he had it up he wouldn't have gone down there.

He used to bounce in and out and naturally duck and move his head when he punched. He had the best run at HW in the history of the sport, but this flat footed pot shotter is not the same guy. The old Fedor would have been in motion, not been hit clean, and followed up with explosive and relentless GnP. Totally different fighter. Style did not age well.

Last edited:
Thanks TS, I missed it earlier and it's the one I wanted to see most. Have always liked Meathead, knew he could do it. That was shit was brutal as fuck. That 2nd to last hit ended him. The last hit stiffened him up like a woody in a room full of half-naked co-eds. KO by soul steal. RIP Fedor

He used to bounce in and out and naturally duck and move hos head when he punched. He had the best run at HW in the history of the sport, but this flat footed pot shotter is not the same guy. The old Fedor would have been in motion, not been hit clean, and followed up with explosive and relentless GnP. Totally different fighter. Style did not age well.

Is it Pride or wear and tear that has made him abandon his Sambo?

Maldonado and Mitrione fights seemed like they could've been cakewalks if he could have gotten those fights to the ground early.

Got his soul taken. Time for this legend to hang em up.

Reminded me of this

67ulio.jpg
That's exactly what I thought too dude! I just recently saw that GIF and it immediately came up in my mind when I saw Fedor go from knocked out to stone cold knocked out before the ref could get there. Mitrione is a beast

fedor had good striking but he was always a grappler and his specialty was GNP

maybe its from wear and tear or physical issues, but post-pride he just wants to bang

He should have retired and stayed retired a long time ago.

I think losing half of his money on his second divorce has lead us to this horrible place.

Back