Brendan Schaub: I could see him(Pico) beating any top 10 fighter in the world right now

Symbolic Death

8========D~~~~~~
Banned
Reaction score
Former UFC fighter Schaub said this on the bellator pre fight show. No link, copywrighted content.

Then the kid gets smashed and burgled on the ground in 24 seconds. without ref in the cage to stop it kid would be legally brainded in 60 seconds

How dumb was Schaub? An 0-0 fighter beating any top 10 fighter in the world? He didnt specify, but I believe he meant in his own weight class. Anyway that was obviously proven wrong. Chalk another shit theory up to that quitter!

It was a 50/50 guess if the kid won brandon would of looked smart.

Are you surprised that Schaub doesn't know what he's talking about TS?

Schaub is stupid as fuck
That's an established fact in the MMA world
./thread

Live by the hot take, die by the hot take. Guys like schaub are fine with taking that chance

he s been hanging out with rogan for too long,, they trip out about fighters and make huge claims

He learned well from his retard friend Rogan.

Schaub is basically MMAs Skip Bayless

A lot of you idiots were saying the same thing. Sound like losers putting it all on Schaub.

Whys Schaub catching heat for it? He got the endorsement from D.C. as well

Former UFC fighter Schaub said this on the bellator pre fight show. No link, copywrighted content.

Then the kid gets smashed and burgled on the ground in 24 seconds. without ref in the cage to stop it kid would be legally brainded in 60 seconds

How dumb was Schaub? An 0-0 fighter beating any top 10 fighter in the world? He didnt specify, but I believe he meant in his own weight class. Anyway that was obviously proven wrong. Chalk another shit theory up to that quitter!

Remember, Schaub also guarantees Conor will put up a fight against Mayweather

Schaub has no Soul and Brain, remember, Rothwell stoled that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back