How did Chael get a 30-26?

val_lixembeau

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm not sure I heard it right, but it sounded like Sonnen got a 30-26. I don't remember any round where Silva didn't put up any offence at all. Not to mention Sonnen got wobbled/knocked down and was stuck in a guillotine for a pretty lengthy time.

Edit: Just realized I put this in the heavies by accident. Sorry, feel free to move.

Last edited:
Yeah there was no place for a 10-8 round as he didn't do any damage- either way he won all the rounds. Tito's face when Chael said he made him tap in the first minute was the best part of the night for me.

He landed the most in round 1, but also got dropped so it cant be the first round...

I can't really say either rounds 2 or 3 would be a 10-8. I would have to guess it had to be round 3

Probably round 3. By then Wand was pretty cooked and wasn't doing anything while Chael had total ground control. Don't know if I'd score it 30-26 but it isn't unreasonable

everything tito does makes me cringe
gives chael shit for gettin clipped

silva clipped tito and tito turned his back and ran

Silva had nothing for him the entire third round

Chael is the biggest poser in MMA.

Calling out Fedor off a loss and still doing rehersed lines off a wrestle decision.

Fuck that guy. Hes as fake as it gets.

Then they pan to Tito whos all mad.

I dont have words for this BS.

War meathead. Good guy.

Yeah that fight wasn't any fun once chael went full wrestle mode. He dominated no doubt but at the end he literally did nothing in fear of losing position. He had full mount, transitioned to side control only to try and go back to mount. He manages to secure mount again and wand isn't even holding him down and he refuses to posture up, just throws shoulder shots. Weak

I'm not sure I heard it right, but it sounded like Sonnen got a 30-26. I don't remember any round where Silva didn't put up any offence at all. Not to mention Sonnen got wobbled/knocked down and was stuck in a guillotine for a pretty lengthy time.

Edit: Just realized I put this in the heavies by accident. Sorry, feel free to move.
who gives a shit. all 3 rds were the same

I gave Chael a 10-8 for the flying knee so that's probably where it came from.

Round 1 he was on pace for a 10-8.. Maybe the judge missed Wand clipping him in the 2nd half of the round?

Yeah there was no place for a 10-8 round as he didn't do any damage- either way he won all the rounds. Tito's face when Chael said he made him tap in the first minute was the best part of the night for me.

7mGlua1.png

wand did literally nothing in rounds 2 and 3 except land a decent punch right after he got hit with a huge flying knee

'Cause Wand did fookin nootin, that's why.

Back