RDA vs Stun Gun or Covington?

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Covington and RDA have a bit of a beef brewing. Though it'd be a bad move by the UFC to put this match up IMO. It takes out an up and coming talent like Covington if he loses. But if RDA loses, it takes out a prime former champion who could add depth to the WW division.

I think they need to make both of these guys take different fights. For RDA, he should fight Kim who is #7 ranked and has a dominant win over Tarec (who RDA had some problems with). They both fought in the same night, so they'll be able to meet up again in the next few months.

Covington should be fighting Magny, Condit, or Cerrone.

Colvington.

Just because I want to see RDA beating the shit out of this wet blanket into retirement.

Colvington.

Just because I want to see RDA beating the shit out of this wet blanket into retirement.

I think you're underestimating just how good Covington is. DHK has has only lost 3x in the last 10 years ( in fact he only has 3 losses in his entire career). His only losses are to current Champ Woodley, former Interim Champ Condit, and a illegitimate loss to Demian Maia where he had to stop due to rib injury.

The fact that Covington beat him 30-25 says a lot.

I don't think either guy losing that fight would set them back too much, honestly. Especially with the way things work now, with nonstop call-outs, random title shots, etc. I like the fight, and kinda hope Frankenstein stops him.

A loss wouldn't really take either of them out, they'd be right back in the top ten with a win or two.

RDA vs. Covington.

Book it.

Can we get a Covington vs Usman battle of the blankets?

RDA & Colby just beat two decent WW's. I think it's the fight to make. Winner should face Cowboy/Lawler winner.

Back