I don't ever wanna hear that Coker is a better promoter than Dana ever again

Pernell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Putting Phil Davis vs. Bader II on the fight heading into the PPV then putting some "super-prospect" with an 8-2 guy on their biggest show to date.

Dana is at home laughing his ass off at this shit show, if he even knows it's taking place

Putting Phil Davis vs. Bader II on the fight heading into the PPV then putting some "super-prospect" with an 8-2 guy on their biggest show to date.

Dana is at home laughing his ass off at this shit show, if he even knows it's taking place

Even Bellator's Sage Northcutt is worse than the UFC's

9k5dSMf.gif

It's that simple. TS got it figured out ya'll.

It was a more legit debut than CM Punk. At least he had good credentials

Everything Bellator does blows up in their face, it's been like that ever since Coker took over.

Larkin lost.
Pico lost.
Bader vs Davis sounded like it was horrible.
Bendo has looked terrible.
Kimbo/Dada.
Rampage vs Mo was tedious.
Chael looked awful in his debut.

Literally every big move they make blows up in their face and that's why they won't even come close to sniffing the UFC and I'm far from a UFC nuthugger it's been awful for the last 8/9 months too.

8-2 guy.... seriously what they were thinking? why they could not bring a 4-6 journeyman like they did for Heather? man Coker is overrated AF this is no the first time he sells a prospect like the second coming of Fedor just to get ran trough ..

Dana is an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

Shit happens. ..Bj Penn KOED Uno in seconds and the rematch went to a draw...it's MMA anything can happen calm down, relax and enjoy the fights...

Kid is young

The fact that ts felt the need to make a thread to clarify the ways UFC is better than Bellator is telling.

UFC is having a Sunday card this weekend. I think Dana is aware of tonight's event

Everything Bellator does blows up in their face, it's been like that ever since Coker took over.

Larkin lost.
Pico lost.
Bader vs Davis sounded like it was horrible.
Bendo has looked terrible.
Kimbo/Dada.
Rampage vs Mo was tedious.
Chael looked awful in his debut.

Literally every big move they make blows up in their face and that's why they won't even come close to sniffing the UFC and I'm far from a UFC nuthugger it's been awful for the last 8/9 months too.
just fax, homie. just fax. The hypocrist of Coker saying Dana is putting Conor in harms way after the shit he pulled with Kimbo/Dada then trying to get Kimbo right back in there after he had popped for roids and admitted they should "let us take vitamins".

Back