So their first fight was boring and...

JT RIPPER

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
they vowed this one would be different...

Yet two high level wrestlers wanna turn this into a gun shy standup match

Let's hope this third round onward gets better

Totally unprofessional by the ref. You're their to make sure they follow the rules, keep your opinions to yourself.

Luckily Heather hardy in those green fight shorts is still fresh in my mind helping me get by

They could fight 100 rounds against each other, and all 100 would suck.

Just an awful style matchup.

Not the greatest fight, but styles make fights...so this doesn't really surprise me.

Both of them say that they're the top LHWs in the world. Davis said that Bellator has the best LHWs. Wrong on both points. I never liked either of them, especially Davis. Remember when he said he'd crumble JJ like a sugar cookie?

Timidity is against the rules.

Edit: someone beat me to it

There was no timidity in that fight. They were active looking for openings and throwing.

It just wasn't a wild brawl that spoiled fans wanted.

There was no timidity in that fight. They were active looking for openings and throwing.

It just wasn't a wild brawl that spoiled fans wanted.

I just can't agree. I like strategy and intelligent fighting more than most - my favorite boxers are the defensive wizards - but that was just boring as shit, to my eye. I really didn't see a wide gap between what those two guys just did and a sparring match.

I just can't agree. I like strategy and intelligent fighting more than most - my favorite boxers are the defensive wizards - but that was just boring as shit, to my eye. I really didn't see a wide gap between what those two guys just did and a sparring match.

I don't see how you can't agree.

It makes no sense to complain about that fight. They were constantly throwing techniques.

Spoiled, entitled bullshit from fans.

I don't see how you can't agree.

It makes no sense to complain about that fight. They were constantly throwing techniques.

Spoiled, entitled bullshit from fans.

They were throwing short and not committing. That's how.

Both put out an extremely cautious effort. I've been a boxing head for three decades. I know what I saw.

They were throwing short and not committing. That's how.

Both put out an extremely cautious effort. I've been a boxing head for three decades. I know what I saw.

So they have to commit to every strike like it's a power shot for you to entertained? lol

Fucking casual.

Spoken like an inferior that's lashing out.

Just stop being a spoiled asshole and respect what they are doing in there or go watch some scripted shit.

Would you please stop? It's obvious that you're a child desperate to feel like you're some kind of 'nado. You're nothing. Try to get over on someone else. I've been a real deal boxing aficionado since well before you were born, I'll bet. You sound like you're in your twenties and you sound very desperate.

well, it was different. It was a lot more active and a better fight. Unfortunately, it still wasn't very good.

just not a good pairing.

"Give the judges something to judge!"
-Tan Dan chastising both reluctant men

100%

-two huge alpha athletes
-both over 200 lbs and in shape
-both high level fighters
-engage in striking battle for title distance
-not a scratch on either guy

Back