UFC fights that you forgot even happened

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was just scrolling through YouTube, saw a "Rashad Evans vs Phil Davis" trash talk video. I had to pull up wikipedia, I figured maybe Evans was scheduled to fight Davis and that was when Rumble stepped in and beat him up. But no, as it turns out, he actually fought Rashad Evans lol.

So theres a couple now looking back

Phil Davis vs Rashad Evans
Gustafsson vs Matt Hamill
Rashad Evans vs Michael Bisping

Any other fights that you just totally forgot about from relatively high profile fighters?

EDIT: to clarify... I mean fights that you saw, but forgot happened but somehow remembered recently... or only now realized they happened to begin with

Last edited:
I can't remember any at this moment

I always forget about fights between the old guard like Tito and Vitor, which probably didn't happen.

GSP and Ivan Menjivar...

And any fight between fighters who are no longer active or rarely fight.

All Belal Mohammed fights, actually i remember the fights, but always forget his name.

I always forget about fights between the old guard like Tito and Vitor, which probably didn't happen.

Tito, Vitor, Randy, Chuck, Ken shamrock mostly all fought each sometimes multiply times. When I first got in to UFC they were main fighters.

Now you have WMMA and lightweight divisions.

You want us to remember fights we forgot?

<Moyes5>

I think TS means fights in which you watched but then forgot about and only remembered more recently or fights you didn't realised happened.

I've done that a few times

I don't know about you guys but I never visit the lost and found box in my head.

all the gsp fights except hughes and big rig

Seems like people barely talked about Tito vs Lil Nog

Hard to come up with answers, though.

Everyone seems to forget that these happened:

- Nick Diaz vs Diego Sanchez
- Nate Diaz vs Josh thompson
- Stipe Miocic vs Stefan Struve
- Matt Hughes vs Renzo Gracie
- Nate Marquart vs Tyron woodley
- Shogun vs Noguiera (should be listed in greatest brawls lists)
- Khabib vs Tibau (Khabib lost that fight)
- Jeremey Horn vs Anderson Silva
- Fabricio Werdum vs Gonzaga 1
- Andrei Arlovski vs roy Nelson (Arlovksi KO'd him...)
- Gary goodridge vs Fedor
- Cro cop vs Frank Mir and JDS
- Mark Hunt vs Fedor (one of fedors best comeback fights)
- Diego Sanchez vs Josh Koscheck
- Travis Lutter vs Anderson Silva (Lutter missed weight by like a pound or two, silva techncially has 11 title defenses lmao)
- Dan henderson vs frank shamrock in a 1997 submission wrestling match.

Well, embarrassing losses of my favorites are forgotten, but on purpose.

Remember something forgotten? That's easy

I always forget that Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans fought each other. Did that fight happen?

I was just scrolling through YouTube, saw a "Rashad Evans vs Phil Davis" trash talk video. I had to pull up wikipedia, I figured maybe Evans was scheduled to fight Davis and that was when Rumble stepped in and beat him up. But no, as it turns out, he actually fought Rashad Evans lol.

So theres a couple now looking back

Phil Davis vs Rashad Evans
Gustafsson vs Matt Hamill
Rashad Evans vs Michael Bisping

Any other fights that you just totally forgot about from relatively high profile fighters?

EDIT: to clarify... I mean fights that you saw, but forgot happened but somehow remembered recently... or only now realized they happened to begin with
Wanderlei vs bis

I completely forgot Lauzon fought Sanchez at 200.

Im gonna completely forgot fedor just got knocked out cold. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back