Goldie just hit that Virtually Identical Line

11bravo1789

11B
@Green
Reaction score
and it was glorious. UFC fucked up by letting him go.

Last edited:
Who else misses his ass?!
He has his ehhh moments but he is far better than any replacement the UFC has tried..

I'm so happy Goldy is back. His presence at UFC is sorely missed. WME are fucking stupid.

good to hear goldie's voice again for MMA.

So MUCH! I was checking sherdog to see if there were any Goldie threads. UFC fucked up bad.
Having him gives Bellator so much more legitimacy. Even if you don't think it should, you can't help for your brain to be tricked by your ears. You hear his voice, you think you're watching UFC. It was such a smart move for Bellator to pick him up.
So glad to hear him again!

Haaaa, they may have underestimated the value and symbolicness of Goldie. Casuals may think they are watching the UFC or equivalent now.

They fucked up letting him go. His commentary and voice is embedded in the MMA fanbase.

It was stupid and corny. Give him 6 months before Bellator cuts him

Who else misses his ass?!
He has his ehhh moments but he is far better than any replacement the UFC has tried..
we never really seen to much of his ass.

no, I miss him, I am just wondering why they refer to so much UFC things during commentary, names, fights, etc. Youd think they would wanna concentrate on their own brand.

Speaking of his ass, I wonder if his butt cheeks are virtually identical.

we never really seen to much of his ass.

no, I miss him, I am just wondering why they refer to so much UFC things during commentary, names, fights, etc. Youd think they would wanna concentrate on their own brand.
UFC is bigger ride the coat tail until you can surpass

Everyone it seemed on here hated the guy when he was doing UFC ....... now he's this great commentator.

Goldie was classic. He was an idiot sometimes with his lines but that's what was fun about him. Just a goofy guy doing MMA commentary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back