WAR GOLDIE

QNS KNG

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
In before he refers to Jimmy as Joe...

He's not the commentator we want, he's the commentator we need!!!

Long time lurker, recent join member, and I just lost my posting "vcard" to Goldie thread. Oy Vey.

Here. We. Go.

Gordie Howe 's name is being removed from the Stanley Cup and you're concerned about Goldie and his legacy?!

oboy.gif

Goldie GOAT

Godlie has me considering actually paying for the PPV...

War possibly bisexual Goldberg!

2u8wl7p.jpg

I remember when this forum group used to say "MMA" instead of "UFC" and I know Bellator isn't UFC, but Goldie makes it feel like home...

God i've missed him. I even called my dad to tune in to here his voice. Flame on baystards!

Glad he got a paid gig, but would've loved him on Rogan's Fight Companion...

just got in and i hear goldie talking about rum thats edgy to the core. god this feels right

Goldie is in the genetics of the UFC. He's the reptilian genes. He might go insane from time to time, but he gets the adrenaline going. Way better than now, with announcer a deferring to announcer b, who defers to announcer c.

Goldie is in the genetics of the UFC. He's the reptilian genes. He might go insane from time to time, but he gets the adrenaline going. Way better than now, with announcer a deferring to announcer b, who defers to announcer c.
100%. I might call it going "full retard" rather than insane, but that's our full retard!

"Our tale of the tape..." Fuck yeah.

So trippy to turn to spike tv and all of a sudden hear him talk

I like the coverage. Good fights so far.
Feels right... really am considering not screwing with streaming and buying the card. Goldie, Schaub, Bader, Roy Nelson, even talk about Grove...Bellator is doing it right...

I never realised how important Goldberg was for my experience as a viewer. I feel like I'm watching a UFC pay per view

Back