What would be the biggest upset in the UFC...

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
EXCLUDING any upset before 2017....Which upset below would be the biggest? OR which would you love to see more?

-Holly Holm KO of Amanda Nunes/Shevchenko winner for the BW belt
-Rose Namajunas KO of Joanna Jedrezerjeczyek for SW BELT
-Daniel Cormier KO of Jon Jones for LHW BELT
-Megan Anderson KO of Cris Cyborg for title
-TJ Dillashaw TKO of Demetrious Johnson for FW belt
-Conor McGregor KO of Tyron Woodley for the WW BELT

...Mine is DC KO of Jones. Very unexpected outcome, lots on the line, title, revenge story, Jones' legacy...and probable third fight afterwards.

Last edited:
Megan over Cyborg because it's almost impossible.

DC knocking out Jones would be biggest

WMMA can't be bigger than that.
Dillashaw vs DJ won't have a massive underdog. A lot of people think TJ takes it
Conor would be a favorite against Woodley because of his exposure

Megan over Cyborg because it's almost impossible.
That would be crazy condsidering Megan is unknown to the casual so she could KO Cyborg and UFC can bill her as the next big thing like they tried with Holly following her win over Ronda, and hope she takes off.

Last edited:
How is Conor KO'ing Woodley an upset of any kind? That's a fight that could go either way imo.

I'd go with Anderson KO'ing Cyborg and Cormier KO'ing Jones as the two frontrunners.

DC knocking out Jones would be biggest

WMMA can't be bigger than that.
Dillashaw vs DJ won't have a massive underdog. A lot of people think TJ takes it
Conor would be a favorite against Woodley because of his exposure
Very good points my friend. DC KOing Jones would be the perfect Revenge story and set up an even bigger 3rd fight

Conor defending his LW belt is definitely the most unexpected one... And I would really like to see it happening

Megan, cuz no ones giving her a chance.

How is Conor KO'ing Woodley an upset of any kind? That's a fight that could go either way imo.

I'd go with Anderson KO'ing Cyborg and Cormier KO'ing Jones as the two frontrunners.
I would assume Conor would be the underdog if he fights Woodley following a loss to Floyd. Also Nate put hands on Conor just didnt have the power of Woodley to put hum away. Tyrons power and wrestling I believe makes Conor a big under dog.

I don't think DC winning by KO or TKO is that big of an upset at all

He's fighting a guy who hasn't fought anyone relevant in 2 years, coming off a ped bust.

I don't think DC winning by KO or TKO is that big of an upset at all

He's fighting a guy who hasn't fought anyone relevant in 2 years, coming off a ped bust.

Doesn't matter. Jones has never been beaten by anybody but himself.

Out of the ones stated, that is the biggest upset.

Conor is much too small to have a chance against Woodley imo, I think it would be a massive upset

Overeem over Cyborg, because Cyborg is just to big and strong.

EXCLUDING any upset before 2017....Which upset below would be the biggest? OR which would you love to see more?

-Holly Holm KO of Amanda Nunes/Shevchenko winner for the BW belt
-Rose Namajunas KO of Joanna Jedrezerjeczyek for SW BELT
-Daniel Cormier KO of Jon Jones for LHW BELT
-Megan Anderson KO of Cris Cyborg for title
-TJ Dillashaw TKO of Demetrious Johnson for FW belt
-Conor McGregor KO of Tyron Woodley for the WW BELT

...Mine is DC KO of Jones. Very unexpected outcome, lots on the line, title, revenge story, Jones' legacy...and probable third fight afterwards.
Anderson cyborg. Conor Twood

Back