205 Hendricks?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
This is just looking just like Rumble. Fights at 170 until he physically can't, moves up to 185 after damaging himself. Now he can't make 185? I know its more of a diet issue, but what if all the weight cutting for years has just hindered his ability to drop weight?

giphy.gif

Better win in impressive fashion or he will be fighting at 205...in Bellator.

Throw him against Shogun in Japan.

I would enjoy that.

He could try putting down the fork and taking his job seriously?

Bitch all you want he would be a huge addition to Bellator. I'll watch. They got Goldie, Bader, Rory, Davis, Big Roy, maybe Hendricks.... Steal like 5 to 10 more guys and WCW/Bellator is good to go.

No, it's not looking just like Rumble. Rumble is a huge guy and still ripped at 205, Johny's moving up so he can eat more pork cracklins and come in fat.

he must've came into camp super heavy and come into fight week like 20 pounds over. I like Johny and was rooting for hiim, but missing weight at 185 is just terrible. He needs to get his shit together, and get with a real team and nutritionist like Perfecting Athletes or something.

Better win in impressive fashion or he will be fighting at 205...in Bellator.

I have always liked your AV @bootsy Frank Zappa played a crucial part in my youth, he's the reason Karen Miles gave me a taste of her honey, back in the day. Before she blew-up to HW status years later and then I began denying I tried her honey...

No matter how many times Hendricks misses weight....

He still dethroned and retired GSP

Hendricks is just being fat honestly. Guy has the frame to make 170 he just doesn't have good nutrition on his own. I'm surprised nobody is talking about flash Gordon missing weight. He was the guy from Dana Whites show and this is his debut. Guy weighed in at 149 which is bigger news to me then Hendricks.

I strongly feel that the only thing that changes in a person as they grow older that makes it harder for them to lose weight is their level of motivation. Calories in\calories out stays in effect. Law of conservation of energy stays in effect. He's just decided he likes eating more than an elite MMA career, that's all.

Hendricks is NOT a LHW. He's just unprofessional and should get his shit together.

Back