Armchair fighter bashing has to stop!

Goalmma

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
going to get allot of hate for this post. Just come back from my first ko in a Thai boxing fight, to a guy who had 25lb on me. And it sucks. So all you armchair fat keybored warriors. Have a think before you hate on Bj penn, who faught machida, have a think before you mock a fighter who's been kod. It takes more balls than 90 percent of you to step into a cage,
I remember when those on sherdog had boundaries when it came to fighter bashing. Now it seems like every other thread mocks and degrades fighters.

going to get allot of hate for this post. Just come back from my first ko in a Thai boxing fight, to a guy who had 25lb on me. And it sucks. So all you armchair fat keybored warriors. Have a think before you hate on Bj penn, who faught machida, have a think before you mock a fighter who's been kod. It takes more balls than 90 percent of you to step into a cage,
I remember when those on sherdog had boundaries when it came to fighter bashing. Now it seems like every other thread mocks and degrades fighters.
im glad i realized how shitty sherdoggers are without having to get knocked out in a thai fight.

but yes you are right, there is a lot of stupid hate that flows around here

I try not to hate on fighters. Especially ones that have suffered a loss

I feel like most of the posters who have managed to have accounts here for years without being banned do go on. Its just the youngsters and trolls who hate

Cybro hate is alright in my books

But but but it's my favourite pass time

Am I wrong or was there a time a couple of years ago when fighter bashing was a big no no? Even In the heavies. Or is it nostalgia

This is Brodog, what did you expect?

Your armchair fucking sucks bro.

Any martial arts background yourself ?

Umm... hello?!

He's a silver belt on Sherdog.

incredulous.gif

Maybe I am? But I just remember it being ban worthy and disrespectfull. Now it seems very common.

From the time I joined older posters were already talking about how so few pro fighters post here compared to other boards because of how shitty and disrespectful it is here. Anecdotal, of course, but it's all I've got.

Since you got ko'd are we supposed to feel bad for you?

Back