Should Johny be cut?

Cut Bigg Rigg?

• Total voters

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
After missing weight by 2 pounds at MW, win or lose it seems USADA, kidney failure, lack of discipline, or all of the above have resulted in Hendricks being unable to cut weight. This is unfair to his opponents.

Time for him to go?

methodgetrs100q75x3y4w661h461ro0sjohny-hendricks-10-02-2015-12-25-4-442.jpg

If he comes in at rumbleweight one more time at 185 then yes.

I'm not even sure Bellator would want him if he gets cut.

I hope Boetsch knocks him out and Hendricks never fights again

That or he welcomes Rumble back at 205

Trying to sort my feels here... "This is unfair to his opponents." hits me but I'm gonna tune in to watch Hendricks get beat up. Bellator or UFC.

If he can't even get to 185 then it's time to find a new career. I don't like calling for people's jobs, but he can't go to lhw.

I was fan of him pre-USADA when he was knocking everybody out with one punch, but after he did start performing bad and not making weight i can not stand this guy anymore.
It's clear that Johny doesn't give a fucking shit about his job, he must and he will be get cut from the ufc.

k7LOWNw.gif

Big fighter first guy and I like big rigg.... but yes man. Take it serious or get out.

I wonder if Ben Askren would take a showcase fight at 205 for Hendricks.

The possibility of watching a lay and prayer like Hendrick get soccer kicked is worth paying for.

If Bigger Rig loses this fight I think he'll get cut.

Nah, I don't think he should be cut, but I do think they should fine him more than usual. They should take half of his money or more 'cause maybe then he'll stop being a f'n idiot. We've all known for a long time now that Johny loves to get fat in between fights and is just very unprofessional when it comes to preparation (cutting weight, proper diet, etc), but this is insane.

I fucking knew he was going to do this. I said he would eventually miss weight again even at 185. I can't believe this guy used to be a champion. He has honestly become one of the biggest wastes of talent in UFC history, in my opinion. He could've been so much more but his lack of discipline and such has tarnished his career forever.

Hendricks can fuck off.

Back