Mike dolce talks hendricks missing weight again.

Should have cut out the burger too, Johny. Not just the fries.

Couldn't even listen to more than 30sec. Dolce is so annoying now . I actually liked him when he was on tuf

if any of these fighters need help losing the weight I could help them if they want for an hour :p:D

lol @ Dolce talkin about non-certified nutrition professionals

Why does he always cover his face in shame while he's on the scale?

Where was that shame when you were ordering the double Whataburger with large fries?

I know it's cool to hate on Dolce but seriously fuck that guy

It's just a 6 minute ad for his service. Nothing insightful or blasphemous

In Lebanon we have a proverb : "When the cow falls, the butchers become many"

what a piece of shit. i hope theres someone out there who makes similar videos of mike dolce, talking about his malfunctioning scales -

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/...ohny-hendricks-struggles-at-ufc-171-weigh-ins

heres johny missing weight and shaking like a crack addict with his buddy dolce by his side

DONT GET CAUGHT OUT BY AMATEURS WITH MALFUNCTIONING SCALES! DOLCES CLIENTS USED TO MAKE WEIGHT ALL THE TIME BEFORE HE SWITCHED TO ANOTHER BRAND! I LIKE DOLCE I JUST WANNA PUT THAT OUT THERE, BUT WTF???!!!!

Dolce's clients missed weight before while under his service. Dude is such a scumbag.

Last edited:
With Dolce vs. Without.

Facts speak for themselves, guys. Hate on Dolce all you want.

Not only Dolce is beating a dead horse just for publicity, but that horse was the one that made him "famous" like another guy that left Dolce, Thiago Alves.

Surprised to see that at MW. I mean how tough can it be to get it together to not miss weight anymore?

I can see it being very difficult when cutting to your lowest possible division. But he already moved up 15lbs. And he isn't exactly a Rumble like giant. He has a WW frame. It boggles my mind.

For all the shit Dolce gets, at least he manages to get his guy to make weight.

Dulce thinks butter in ones coffee is a good thing (so long as it's from grass fed cows).

Back