Aaron Pico back when he was 12 years old

Impressive. He seems legit in all aspects. I guess we'll find out.

Kid is such a phenom... There is no need to be nervous about jumping on the wagon now.

idk he looks nervous as hell, too much hype on his shoulders also talked so much shit about conor's teammate , zach will slap him

Sage Northcutt would fuck this goof up.

Aaron Pico will be a UFC champion.

idk he looks nervous as hell, too much hype on his shoulders also talked so much shit about conor's teammate , zach will slap him

A 12 year old should look nervous talking to a guy he doesn't know with a video camera on him asking questions.

Lol, please. Golden gloves and world class wrestler by age 13. He has all the tools and more than any prospect at age 20
That would be a compliment to Pico, if anything. Lonzo just got drafted by the lakers second overall

A 12 year old should look nervous talking to a guy he doesn't know with a video camera on him asking questions.
he's 20 not 12, i'm talking about him now, he always looks nervous and twitchy

Could be... But I think that has more to do with he surrounds his life around his training team from a very young age and just doesn't have much experience talking to people outside of his circle.

I have no idea what to expect from this kid in his debut but he's fighting someone 13 years older with a huge height and experience advantage... I'm not sure if that's the type of opponent anyone wants to debut against but hey I'm excited!

He is anything but nervous and twitchy when he competes though.

Fucker just barely missed out on making the Olympic Freestyle team, competing against grown ass men at 19 years of age.

He may be a little small at 155 though.

hopefully he's been working hard on his sub defense with 10th planet.

He is anything but nervous and twitchy when he competes though.

Fucker just barely missed out on making the Olympic Freestyle team, competing against grown ass men at 19 years of age.

He may be a little small at 155 though.

is there any footage of him fighting? boxing? idk why people are so sure that he's just gonna get in and smash his opponent, if this is his first time throwing hands without head protection ecc he might freeze and get ktfo, we'll see how he reacts to being in a fight

is there any footage of him fighting? boxing? idk why people are so sure that he's just gonna get in and smash his opponent, if this is his first time throwing hands without head protection ecc he might freeze and get ktfo, we'll see how he reacts to being in a fight

Definitely not his first time fighting without head protection. Guy trains at AKA and knocked out Josh Thompson in training and josh had to pull out of one of his scheduled fights

Back