You know Bellator is doing a great job when you forget UFC is on sunday.

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO!!

I just realized the GOAT, Kevin Lee, is fighting tomorrow. I was pumped after that conference but completely forgot about it till I saw Hendricks missed weight again @ 185. LOL!

Bellator is coming for that #1 Spot.

i thought today was wednesday????? Oh well that court date can wait I think

They switched to Sunday because they can no longer compete with Bellator.

RIP UFC

Once a year, a Bellator card is superior to a random Fight Night. The UFC must be shaking in fear.

LMAO!!

I just realized the GOAT, Kevin Lee, is fighting tomorrow. I was pumped after that conference but completely forgot about it till I saw Hendricks missed weight again @ 185. LOL!

Bellator is coming for that #1 Spot.
Holy shit really!!!! Haha

The term goat has become overused

Also Bellator is making fights with all former UFC fighters I'm pretty sure the UFC has no problem letting them promote guys who could or will eventually go back.
Also who isn't more pumped for a free card over a overpriced Bellator card. I will be sitting here reading play by play lol Fedor vs mitrone was suppose to be free months ago, now ppl wanna pay ..... Fuck that

Man I thought it was today.

Guess they chickened out and didn't want to compete with Bellator.

Man I thought it was today.

Guess they chickened out and didn't want to compete with Bellator.
UFC is losing the battle against Bellator.
<Dana05>

The Clipper can have a great team but they'll always play second fiddle to the Lakers. Same with the UFC and Bellator.

Once a year, a Bellator card is superior to a random Fight Night. The UFC must be shaking in fear.

Dana don't get mad...its just the truth. People don't give a fuck about your fights this weekend...just a reality. You still own the business but you are getting sloppy as fuck and more retarded than ever with your way of managing the whole thing...you better watch out.

Only on Sherdog would someone compare a once a year Bellator PPV to a UFC fight night.

That's how it starts. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Bellator started 9 years ago and I don't see any sign that it's finally catching up with the UFC.

Dana don't get mad...its just the truth. People don't give a fuck about your fights this weekend...just a reality. You still own the business but you are getting sloppy as fuck and more retarded than ever with your way of managing the whole thing...you better watch out.

I never said the Bellator card wasn't more intriguing, I just don't think bragging about how it makes sense. The absolute best card Bellator can pull out once a year on PPV with maximal effort is better than one of the worst free card that the UFC randomly throws on a Sunday night, it's not going to impact anything about who dominates the market.

Back