As a fan (not a doctor) Johnny Hendricks appears to suffer from manic depression.

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He has loads of energy and does well and gets too over the top and opens a restaurant. Then his depression comes and can't run it anymore and starts to eat bad and snowball downward. He starts all his camps with a huge amount of willpower but then he fades off toward the end and over eats as he goes through self doubt. I think this explains all the missed weight even in a higher weight class.

Don't ask me, I'm no groundhog expert

1d607eb1a0aff7dfbfd172d05e9a018e8b40a9537ac23002da6a20cd581d9f92.jpg

He's a mental midget who's "changed" his regiment since the USADA.

Manic depressive - is this what we call fat ass's that simply eat too much now.

See this is what happens when you put salad in the burgers, Johnny is well known to like his burgers, but these days they are always putting lettuce, onion and tomato in burgers, he needs to ditch that garbage rabbits food, and replace it with a real mans food with 3 strips of applewood smoked bacon, 2 slices of cheese and a extra all beef pattie. Then he would be fine.

I heard EXERCISE is good for depression.

It seems like a cry for attention. Like those kids who misbehave just so their parents pay attention to them.

You obviously don't know what manic depression is. Many people struggle with the ups and downs in life but its not a clinical condition. Running a restaurant is pretty stressful and lots of people may think they can deal with that pressure at the start, but weeks and weeks of that shit can wear most people down.

lol let's get something straight here....

Usada has a lot to do with this

GSP smelt it and after that fight he's never looked right

Just saw the news about him missing 185....this is shades of rumble , 205 hendricks here we come lol

Usada may have a lot to do with missing 170.....but missing 185? That's something else

"Lets get something straight... GSP too!"

lols.

Usada

Also Hendricks needs to keep gsp's name out of his mouth . Guy can't even get himself fully prepared for Tim on a fight night card .

I live in Dallas. At one point was a huge bigg rigg fan. It's not depression. It's usada. Well maybe he is depressed he can't juice anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back