UFC 214: Cormier vs. Jones 2 Poster (COLOURS!)

A

AronaBeatsJones

DDGBwnb_UQAQ6_QC1.png

Why is the poster from the perspective of MM?

You joking, right? I've seen Doggers produce better art I don't like it what's with the angle to hide DC's fire hydrant height?

It stands out with the bright colors. Well its much much much better than the last poster Cormier was on with Rumble, that was sad and embarrassing. Putting the champ tiny and making Rumble huge over him, when Cormier is a much better fighter in every aspect and has no wilt and quit in him like Rumble does. That poster was so bad.

Is this the actual official UFC poster? or its a fan made one?. UFC have got worse and worse with their posters over the years.

It stands out with the bright colors. Well its much much much better than the last poster Cormier was on with Rumble, that was sad and embarrassing. Putting the champ tiny and making Rumble huge over him, when Cormier is a much better fighter in every aspect and has no wilt and quit in him like Rumble does. That poster was so bad.

Is this the actual official UFC poster? or its a fan made one?. UFC have got worse and worse with their posters over the years.
Don't forget this High Renaissance-esque design work:

ufc_abu_dhabi_poster_1.jpg

Don't forget this High Renaissance-esque design work:

ufc_abu_dhabi_poster_1.jpg
haha yeah this poster was so awful. the funny thing about this poster is Nelson did that exact uppercut in the fight to Nog and dropped him.. it was about a minute before the actual KO punch.. and Nog was throwing a left at the time of the uppercut just like the poster.

I don't understand why they are not just hiring this man to make all their posters

Pretty much every poster he makes is better than the one the UFC officially releases

I don't understand why they are not just hiring this man to make all their posters

Pretty much every poster he makes is better than the one the UFC officially releases

Boss Logic is fucking incredible. I contacted him last week for some design work I need done, but he looks to be super busy attending conventions and running an art shop online (plus he does movie posters and is getting shouted out by Hollywood people), so I'm not even sure the UFC could get him.

Boss Logic is fucking incredible. I contacted him last week for some design work I need done, but he looks to be super busy attending conventions and running an art shop online (plus he does movie posters and is getting shouted out by Hollywood people), so I'm not even sure the UFC could get him.
That's cool. He deserves it, his work is freakin' awesome.

Considering he makes a poster for every major UFC event just for fun, I think he would be able to squeeze it in his busy schedule though. Maybe he cost more than the UFC is willing to pay for a poster.

Maybe, but that one sucks

Once again the UFC is shitting on Cormier. Jon Jones is the one with the upside down life, so he should be the one looking upside down on the poster, not DC. HAHAHA

"Once and for All"... guess they're expecting Jones to close this out with no need for a best of three. Probably a safe bet.

Once again the UFC is shitting on Cormier. Jon Jones is the one with the upside down life, so he should be the one looking upside down on the poster, not DC. HAHAHA
Yeah, they gave Jones the prime real estate

Shit look dope af. I can't even front

Back