UFC may not go back to Texas

Askafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Unlikely maybe, but it has been discussed in the light of the Cortney Casey shambles.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-anti-doping-cortney-casey-texas-drug-test-wrongdoing

“It’s burning me up because the whole process has been unfair to begin with, and here we are 36 hours later,” said Novitzky, who said the WADA-accredited Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory confirmed Casey’s negative and forwarded the results to the commission and UFC officials.

“This girl should be cleared publicly, and she hasn’t been yet,” he said.

Novitzky urged the TDLR to reverse its decision and cautioned the promotion could steer away future UFC events from Texas if the issue isn’t resolved.

the TLDR isn't thorough with their paperwork and rushes decisions, who would have thought.

Texas comissions always fuck everything up. They suspended and overturned those 2 guys on the one card for marijuana not that long ago. Texas let Kimbo vs Dada 5000 happen if I remember correctly, I mean come on. Lol

They owe her a very public apology. I wonder if she could sur for damage to her reputation?

As for the UFC, they will go wherever they can make money.

All my exes come from Texas.

Everything is big in Texas, including fuck ups.

tumblr_mnns6jM5J51qhhxd4o2_250.gif

tumblr_lsi4ihg3ei1qee2b9o1_500.gif

Fighters should be able to sue commissions for defamation of character. Now everyone thinks she's a roidhead.

Btw - they will definitely be back to Texas. Texas is awesome and they come out for fights. People love it. But that AC definitely needs to be slapped into check

They'd do literally every single card in Vegas and New York if they could. Whether they go back to Texas or not, it really isn't that big of a deal, honestly, at least not anymore. All the best events are in Vegas because fuck everybody else in the world, especially the Irish fans that have spent thousands and thousands to see Conor fight in stupid Vegas. Irish fans deserve a goddamm break. Let their guy fight at home, you greedy money grabbing bitches. Give other states and countries better cards too, you cunts.

Back