Tyrone's boxing coach: Fight Announcement coming soon

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tyrone's looking dangerous

Its going to be GSP I think.........

Been wondering what's up with WW...wonder if Maia is taking a break

Sounded like he is fighting Maia next on UFC Tonight. But I would love to see the WW GOAT bring him down a notch.

Tyrone's looking dangerous

Its going to be GSP I think.........

WSOrnE0.png

Hopefully it's GSP vs Woodley, GSP would actually put up a fight. Maia's one dimensional ass gets knocked cold EZ.

Looking good, for the little that clip is worth. Much rather see his grappling obvi.

Hopefully it's GSP vs Woodley, GSP would actually put up a fight. Maia's one dimensional ass gets knocked cold EZ.
GSP does his best fighting in hypotheticals these days. Maia, to his credit, will actually show up.

Came in for some Tyrone Spong. Left mildly disappointed.

man I'm torn. Maia REALLY deserves it and I'd hate to see him fucked over again. But GSP is the GOAT and left without losing the belt. I don't know what to think.

his name is tyron. not tyrone... more to the point, I read an interview with tyronE and he was saying how Maia keeps wanting to take time off etc. if tyron fights gsp in nov, I'd be cool with it. would be interesting

I respectfilly disagree - Maia is not one-dimensional. He may have been a pure BJJ artist 7 years ago, but he has worked diligently on all aspects of his game, and he has the wins to show for it. He will never be a knockout artist, but he melds his striking/wrestling/BJJ very efficiently.

Tyron definitely packs the KO power, and will be more difficult to take down (than many of Maia's previous opponents). That's what makes the match-up compelling to me. There's always a chance that they have a 25 minute staring/air jab contest though. Respect.

Wasn't he asking to get on the Mayweather card? Has anyone heard if it's going to be a whole MMA vs Boxing card, or just Conor vs Floyd going to be the only fight like that?

If he just started camp that gives him enough time to get in about a full camp by the 26th of August.

Maia or GSP are both good fights but personally I would much rather see GSP get that belt back

I'd wanna see him take GSP, because I don't want to see Woodley Marquardt-ko Maia.

Back