WME | IMG’s Ari Emanuel, UFC’s Dana White On Biggest Professional Fights, The Future & More – Cannes

RichieNixon

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
http://deadline.com/2017/06/ari-ema...uture-ufc-dana-white-cannes-lions-1202115632/

I feel like any other week in MMA this story would have been front page news but the MoneyMatch sorta overshadowed it...

I believe this is a very good indicator for what the new UFC owners see the sport as, and where they see it going post FOX deal.

- excerpt from article-

He also cited other internet giants like Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google, Tencenct, Alibaba and Verizon saying, “They are going to be buying what they have to buy from us, and we are one of the biggest suppliers.” Further, “I think we have better sports than anyone in the world right now.”

From one politician to another.... two threads? Why?

didn't think it mattered that i post an article in one thread and a video in another... seemed normal to me..

I rarely post so just deal with it for tonight n you won't see me for another month or so anyway:)

UFC has some stars coming back. Jones , St Pierre and hopefully Mcgregor. Future doesn't look to bad. Just need to get rid of all these watered down cards.

Back