Dana White and Ari Emanuel give talk at Cannes Film Festival

"The truth isn't my friend" Dana and Ari

Dana White has never lied

Apparently Meryl Streep is now a hardcore Diaz bros fan

Definitely, 100% without a shadow of a doubt this video belongs in the sherdog heavies

Dana has done tremendous things with the UFC and I respect what he and the Fertittas accomplished, but he is not someone of great intelligence and , having listened to him for years, I perceive him as someone who is not highly educated on most topics, nor very sensitive to most subjects. He should keep his opinion on the arts to himself.

Dana has done tremendous things with the UFC and I respect what he and the Fertittas accomplished, but he is not someone of great intelligence and , having listened to him for years, I perceive him as someone who is not highly educated on most topics, nor very sensitive to most subjects. He should keep his opinion on the arts to himself.

LMAO! Dude, you don't have to know a lot on most subjects (who does?). He knows his sh*t when it comes to the fight business and makes gobs of f*cking money doing it. So what's your point? He's not "highly educated"? Who gives a f*ck if he went to school or if he didn't at all? Maybe YOU should keep your opinion to yourself. You haven't done sh*t for mma. You just bitch and whine.

LMAO! Dude, you don't have to know a lot on most subjects (who does?). He knows his sh*t when it comes to the fight business and makes gobs of f*cking money doing it. So what's your point? He's not "highly educated"? Who gives a f*ck if he went to school or if he didn't at all? Maybe YOU should keep your opinion to yourself. You haven't done sh*t for mma. You just bitch and whine.

He's speaking at Cannes, not at some generic soapbox event for young entrepreneurs. My opinion is quite valid. Perhaps you should tone down the "LOL" and "DUDE you haven't done shit" and try to remove Dana's cock from your mouth.

Back