Ronda Rousey makes list of top 24

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Landing on the list of the 24 worst movie casting decisions ever, Rowdy Ronda Rousey comes in at #24 for her role in fast and the furious.

This recognition puts her among the Hollywood elite as the rest of the list contains A-list celebrities like George Clooney, John Wayne, Kevin Costner, and Johnny Depp.

IMG_3092.PNG
IMG_3093.PNG

PS: My phone is charging so save the charge your phone comments.

Please don't charge your phone.

I feel it's more a criticism of the film than her to be fair

ugh you guys are gonna make me start feeling bad for her. I really don't want to do that.

Who's had a worse two years, Ronda's ego or a Syrian refugee?

A Syrian refugee but it's closer than you think.

that pic is blurry. is something falling out of her gunt?

Charge your damn phone. And yeah, her acting sucks.

Seems like she's really dropped off the radar for the general public. She's always a hot topic on sherdog, but the rest of the world moved on to new flavors of the month long ago.

That's a bit harsh in my opinion. Yeah she was bad, but she had like one sentence. The rest of her part was walking about trying to look serious and intimidating. It was a generic henchman part.

That's a bit harsh in my opinion. Yeah she was bad, but she had like one sentence. The rest of her part was walking about trying to look serious and intimidating. It was a generic henchman part.

Seems to me like she just played herself. And still couldn't get it right.

For the record, Hate Ronda Rousey BUT she could be a big star again if she went to Bellator.
1. They would make her the Face of the company for starters. All she would need is one win and shes in the headlines again.
2. If she won the title shed be promoted as the first woman to hold the Strike Force, UFC, and Bellator title
3. She COULD have a chance since the top fighters in that class are about as good as Betche Correia who Ronda KO'ed
and 4. She could join her fiance' at his new camp Black House and learn how to really sharpen her skills.

Then maybe if she becomes a legit striker over time, learns good head movement and foot work, and learning a double leg take down (even a single leg wouldn't hurt) She could make a real comeback to the UFC.

Back