Connor McGOAT - "Your true passion should feel like breeding; it should be that natural!

disgstd.gif

what does conor know about breeding, dee is a beard and he's getting buggered by ido daily

Hopefully Mayweather embarrasses him so badly that he never fights again. Boxing or MMA

coner lost to nate diaz like twice dude LMAOing literally with me and my wife's son

Hopefully Mayweather embarrasses him so badly that he never fights again. Boxing or MMA

Hopefully? No need to hope my friend, that shit is fuckin guaranteed.

The butthurt Aldo fanboys always stick out like a sore thumb lol

No Aldo fanboy or Conor hater here... but Conor don't stand a fucking chance. Surely you're not deluded enough by press conferences and social media clips to think he actually does?

Conor's passionate about fighting for sure. A rare case of being full time obsessed by nothing but working. And there comes his talk, physical and mental toughness, self-belief, crazyness etc. Which all producs success.

Work created us. Work is base for living. God is work. We are.

Last edited:
I like the guy but 4 years ago he was accepting welfare as an able bodied 23 year old with parents with money.

STFU Conor...

Doesn't that actually prove the point? He went from nothing to probably making more than 100 million this year in a span of 4 years. 1 of those years he was out with an injury. That is crazy good.

Back