Khabib spending quality time with the disabled & orphan children in Russia

x9QBG.gif
mjfls.gif

Nice try. Trying to get in the good graces of MMA fans. Not working on me. F u for ruining possibly the GOAT LW fight, ever!

But still, good on Khabib for doing this. Good man.

Its so great someone supporting Sharia is showing support for the weak.
God bless him and all religious fuckups

Yeah I saw this earlier. Glad to see he's helping out the little guys.

As an added bonus, he'll start his training tomorrow, and go through rehabilitation during the rest of the summer.

Just got to wait till fall for the eagle to spread his wings again

That's nice. I won't make a joke about him handing out plates of tiramisu to the children.

Bet those kids have no idea who the hell he is.

Bet those kids have no idea who the hell he is.

People in hospitals & orphanages aren't really worried about "who" visits them, they just want to be visited and not forgotten / be alone.

Last edited:
Looks like someone's on damage control. I wonder if he's gonna do PR work in the states too.

Looks like someone's on damage control. I wonder if he's gonna do PR work in the states too.

Dude is rich as fuck - not from fighting.
He doesn't give a shit about PR, to be quite frankly.

Fitting since he's often on the UFC disabled list.

Gotta stay relevant somehow.

Would he still do it if there weren't any cameras around?

Spending time away from tiramisu to repent for his sins. Seeing children who will never taste the cake will remind him of the jihad of life.

Take it and go

Dude is rich as fuck - not from fighting.
He doesn't give a shit about PR, to be quite frankly.

It's actually indirectly or directly from fighting, just not from the UFC. The made men in Dagestan support him for being such a great fighter, athlete and representative. Guys like Ziyavuden Magomedov (net worth 3billion) take care of Khabib, because they are both ethnic Avars from Dagestan and Khabibs an ambassador. It's similar with Kadyrov and Tasimov.

Would he still do it if there weren't any cameras around?
You're right. Charity work with cameras is not charity work when your million followers all comment what a great and generous guy you are. I hate that shit. You see it everyday from athletes in every sport it makes me sick.

He is already getting aquainted with his future roomates after he finally fights el cucuy

:meow:

probably going to hell for this
<Fedor23>

Aww man that was a sad video with that kid at the end and he patted him on the head. We all have our own issues but disabled and in an orohanage.....

<2>

It's actually indirectly or directly from fighting, just not from the UFC. The made men in Dagestan support him for being such a great fighter, athlete and representative. Guys like Ziyavuden Magomedov (net worth 3billion) take care of Khabib, because they are both ethnic Avars from Dagestan and Khabibs an ambassador. It's similar with Kadyrov and Tasimov.

And he could easily fight for Fight Nights or some other promotion, who've already offered him figures in the millions.

Back