Volkan Oezdemir Training With Rumble in Preparation for Fight With Manuwa

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
This will be a big help for Volkan in my opinion. Hooft is one of the best striking coaches in MMA and the Combat Club is full of excellent strikers. This fight with Manuwa should be interesting.

IMG_0198.PNG

"Each fight need a specific preparation. Getting ready to shock the world with my man @anthony_rumble #weknowwhattodo #ufc214 #trainsmart"

I kinda don't believe Rumble stays retired. He admitted to having the urge to come back after Gus' recent fight. For once he says he is worried about brain trauma and that he isn't really a "fighter" btu on the other hand he wouldn't talk about it as much if he was really as certain about never fighting again.

And this here confirms it if he didn't care about fighting he wouldn't get free brain trauma by sparring Oezdemir just for the fuck of it

Volkan has got to be one of the least intimidating looking LHWs ever. Dude is a beast, though.

This will come down to Volkan Oezdemir's dark sorcery vs Manuwa's voodoo.

Rumble looks freakin' huge. No wonder Rashad said he will probably come back, but only at heavyweight.

What do they train? How to get submitted by RNC's?

Sorry, someone had to do it.

Volkan has got to be one of the least intimidating looking LHWs ever. Dude is a beast, though.

He looks like the guy with Down syndrome who wrangles shopping carts at my neighborhood grocery store.

Back