[Video] Chael P. Sonnen narrating to Rogan how he had to sit down with Wanderlei and explain him ...

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
... how the business of MMA works, that it's nothing personal, and that someone has to play the bad guy so both of them can earn a bigger payday. Wanderlei Kardashian just wouldn't understand.

For those who haven't seen it, this is some genuinely hilarious shit.

(Timestamped)

Another Brazilian will bite the dust,

Another one for the highlight reel,

... and another one for the Bad Guy.

WAR Sonnen !

lol at "I'm not gonna apologize. Call vitor. He'll come out and apologize. Get him on a plane"

{<jordan}

More respect for Wanderlei being at least as popular (that might be a huge understatement) while being Wanderlei.

Maybe he doesn't understand that the things he said about Wanderlei, Brazil, and Brazilians in general is the equivalent of both taking a shit and pissing on someone's mother's grave in front of their face. I understands he wants to be the bad guy and make more money, but he obviously crossed the line somewhere if wandy is that pissed at him.

Maybe compare it to Chiesa and Lee, with how lines were crossed.

... how the business of MMA works, that it's nothing personal, and that someone has to play the bad guy so both of them can earn a bigger payday. Wanderlei Kardashian just wouldn't understand.

For those who haven't seen it, this is some genuinely hilarious shit.

(Timestamped)

Another Brazilian will bite the dust,

Another one for the highlight reel,

... and another one for the Bad Guy.

WAR Sonnen !

lbdiMR8.gif

Stfu

Maybe he doesn't understand that the things he said about Wanderlei, Brazil, and Brazilians in general is the equivalent of both taking a shit and pissing on someone's mother's grave in front of their face. I understands he wants to be the bad guy and make more money, but he obviously crossed the line somewhere if wandy is that pissed at him.

Maybe compare it to Chiesa and Lee, with how lines were crossed.
Lee didn't cross any line though, Chiesa just overreacted to the word "momma" being uttered by Kevin.

Why do i have the feeling Sonnen takes him down at will and wins by UD in a very uneventful match.

Theres no crying in baseball.... and there's no line crossing in mma.

Wandy is such a steroid hothead. Then again, Chael is pretty mellow... so maybe not the PEDs.

Funny dude. Love his interviews.

Not a Chael fan, but what he's saying makes perfect sense. Like he said, Anderson handled his business and made him eat his words and that was embarrassing and it sucked now here's Wand's chance to do the same.

Why do i have the feeling Sonnen takes him down at will and wins by UD in a very uneventful match.
Because that's almost certainly what's going to happen lol

I don't blame either Chael or Wanderlei for their feelings or positions.

Both are reasonable in a certain context.

Chael has brushed against some pretty heavy topics that are pretty sensitive, especially to someone coming from a place like Brazil.

Chael Sonnen is ratted to the feds on his associates in a money laundering scheme then puts up some front about being an "american gangster".

Brazilians are notoriously thin-skinned and hot-tempered due to all the steroid parasites in their water.

2017 Sonnen gets subbed, though. :p

Back