Being a short overweight guy, DC is an amazing fighter.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
5'10 240 pounds, small arms and big torso DC is super fast and coordinated with amazing cardio. hats off to him. super talented individual.

He can wrestle fuck you to death and that is a very strong asset to have in your MMA game.

He's an ATG, but if he loses to Jones again he'll forever be in his shadow.

5'10 isn't short. I don't think people realize that 6'2 is tall. That's taller than 90% of the world population.

His speed is one of the most overlooked strengths he has.

Dude is super fast for a 200+lb guy. His hands, head movement, and wrestling shoots are crazy fast for a thick, heavy dude.

1746.gif

He's much tougher than I expected him to be, first saw him fight a Bigfoot in the Strikeforce heavyweight tourney.

It would have been more suitable if Rogan talked about him as once in a lifetime athlete compared to Travis gf.

He's an ATG, but if he loses to Jones again he'll forever be in his shadow.
Very true. Like Canelo with Floyd, Hakeem, Stockton/Malone, Barkley, Ewing and the rest of the 90s NBA with Jordan, Elgin Baylor and Jerry West with the Celtics and countless other examples. Still a great just not the greatest.

Keep an eye out for his short stubby protégé Deron Winn. Hes basically what DC would've been had he left wrestling and got into MMA earlier. Im calling it now he is going to be a UFC champ one day he is an absolute beast.
58cc023a8cdaf.jpeg

13407230_1115312008511163_8825468201376913021_n.jpg

If one always makes weight (minus towelgate) wouldn't that make him AT weight and not "OVERweight"?

His short stature caters to his style.

He is a wrestling power house.

5"10 is very acceptable hight. I'm 6"1 and wouldn't call a 5"10 man short. Only a few inches shorter than me.

Christ there are a lot of defensive people about calling 5'10 short.

Clearly he means its short for the 205lb weight class and not overall. 5'10 is an average height in America but it is short for a LHW.

5'10 240 pounds, small arms and big torso DC is super fast and coordinated with amazing cardio. hats off to him. super talented individual.

DC would have a reach advantage over Roy Nelson.

Conor Mcgregor would also have a 2" reach advantage over Big Country.

Back