John Lineker benches 280lbs.

Inb4 insecure 'manlet' haters.
giphy.gif

manlet detected

I believe it.

Dude has explosive power and is compactly built.

John-Lineker.jpg

135 lbs dude benching 280 lbs..Natty :rolleyes:

He cuts to 135. He is probably 150+. Benching close to 2x your body weight is impressive. No reason to suspect hes on the juice though.

I think by the end of his career he will be fighting at welterweight. Sort of like a miniature version of Rumble Johnson.

He gets a lot of hate but I like Lineker, always brings it, he's the hardest hitter over two weight classes and arguably has the best chin in the UFC. Not technical enough to be champ but he's always entertaining.

He gets a lot of hate but I like Lineker, always brings it, he's the hardest hitter over two weight classes and arguably has the best chin in the UFC. Not technical enough to be champ but he's always entertaining.

Still shocked at what he did to Michael McDonald and Rob Font. Super impressive.

He's obviously heavier than 135 even on fight night let alone outside of camp. He is also really short soe 150lbs or whatever he weighs onto a 5'4 frame or how tall he is isn't that little at a low BF%.

Jesus dudes on here figuring out ways he could possibly do this?

It's fucking doable without DRUGS assholes. Pipe down.

It's 280 and he walks around at 155-160.

Lineker is a beast. A shame we couldn't see him vs Garbrandt. One of the most exciting fighters in the whole UFC.

Well, he only has to move it about 6 inches, so I believe him, yo.

If he fights at 135 he is benching at around 15lbs heavier than that.
At 145-150 it's absolutely reasonable for someone who lifts regularly.

I have hit 275 at 155lbs before, all natural.

Jesus dudes on here figuring out ways he could possibly do this?

It's fucking doable without DRUGS assholes. Pipe down.

It's 280 and he walks around at 155-160.

Haha does anyone itt even lift bro ?

I've hit that weight at 155.
I know guys who have gotten 315 at 160.

Shit I once saw a dude hit 425 @ I75lbs. Dude did 10yrs in a penitentiary though.

Back