Chandler vs Duffy

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Obviously Chandler is a big picture guy and understands that not only is Duffy a super exciting fighter, but has charisma by being himself and not be an idiot(Garbrandt) or a silly caricature (Conor). Chandler was very respectful and complimentary of Duffy. Duffy also got screwed because he signed with the ufc before the reebok deal was even announced. It's time more talented lightweights join the Belator, because there are too many in the ufc.
I have Duffy by sub or Chandler by decision

I have a feeling that Duffy will just be too big for Chandler and ends up with a finish before round 3 . Chandler is a great fighter and I have enjoyed his fights so no bias here . I would like to see Duffy move up to welterweight if he does switch over to BELLATOR . More big names await him and a better route for exposure . UFC won't match him up with MacGregor anyways if he stays just in case he beats him easily again and kills the only cash cow in a lonely field .

What's the status with Duffy? He re-signed? or in Bellator?

I have a feeling that Duffy will just be too big for Chandler and ends up with a finish before round 3 . Chandler is a great fighter and I have enjoyed his fights so no bias here . I would like to see Duffy move up to welterweight if he does switch over to BELLATOR . More big names await him and a better route for exposure . UFC won't match him up with MacGregor anyways if he stays just in case he beats him easily again and kills the only cash cow in a lonely field .
Chandler seems to be the bigger man, IMO. But he has a few interesting matches at 155 if he ends up in bellator. I hope he does, WW over there looks good, lets get those other divisions stacking up.

i haven't considered this fight before. I really hope Duffy signs with Bellator. I would love to see his talents in their divisions. Chandler is a super tough fight for Duffy I think, but Duffy being so damn big he could be the favorite in that fight. I would be pulling for Chandler personally.

I'd rather see Duffy stay in the UFC (if they give him a contract he's happy with).

Good fight, I'd take Chandler but man this would be a sick fight to make amd wouldn't count Duffy out for a second.

duffy is poirier level, conor is light years ahead of him, just because he beat a conor that never trained bjj and tdd doesn't mean he can beat champ champ boxing god conor, anderson silva lost to some cans too when he started

duffy is poirier level, conor is light years ahead of him, just because he beat a conor that never trained bjj and tdd doesn't mean he can beat champ champ boxing god conor, anderson silva lost to some cans too when he started
Duffy is more talented then poirier and he's still improving

i haven't considered this fight before. I really hope Duffy signs with Bellator. I would love to see his talents in their divisions. Chandler is a super tough fight for Duffy I think, but Duffy being so damn big he could be the favorite in that fight. I would be pulling for Chandler personally.
Duffy is a great finisher but struggled against pressure(poirier) but beating Madadi was a good sign for him

Back