JDS or Overeem: Who's chin do you trust more.

Roads55

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
seems to me that JDS's chin is degrading faster than overeems. I think this is partially because overeem is more well rounded and has adapted his gameplan a lot more so he has other ways to win and take less damage in doing so. than JDS who just wants to box everyone. despite overeem having been ko'd a lot more and having a lot more fights, I think at this stage he is the safer fighter to pick. JDS seemed to rely on his chin for too long while overeem's glass chin can be saved by the more defensive aspects to his game to defend it thoughts?

giphy.gif

JDS is going to be a babbling buffoon by the time his career is over. He has pitiful striking defense for a guy who is considered to be a high level boxer type....

I should of said who's chin do you trust more in a fight not just when it gets hit...

Overeem is a 10x smarter fighter these days. JDS is more willing to get into exchanges and these days... it's his downfall. JDS' chin is more reliable though.

jds has a better chin, and also gets hit more. kind of a weird conparison in fighters. also keep in mind, heavies drop when hit by other heavies.

REEM = Glass Chin
JDS = Cantelope Chin

A cantelope can be thrown through glass...

Overeem has the worst chin I've seen for a HW in MMA

At least for a top tier one. The fact he still wins fights is impressive.

I should of said who's chin do you trust more in a fight not just when it gets hit...
you seem to be asking who the better fighter is, basically.

because when it comes to chin, it's not even a question.

Overeem makes up for it with better fight iq and striking defense as well as heart. Overeem may get ko'd cold every now and then but JDS gets tagged then turtles and quits real fast.

Remmember how BIG Foot called Overeem being made in a lab . What a fucking hiypocrit i love seeing big boot getting KTFO

Overeem has very economical fight style which allows him to go 5 rounds, he's well rounded, i think his chin isn't that bad as it was before. What about JDS? Maybe Stiopic penetrated his chin to pure glass, we'll see how his next fight goes.

JdS has the better chin but Overeem has the better striking defense

Back