Man, Luke Thomas is an awful interviewer

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For a guy that has a weekly show about MMA, he seems to know next to NOTHING about Bellator.

Does this confirm that Ariel is the only half decent reporter?

I like Luke Thomas, but nearly every MMA reporter other than Ariel is literally embarrassing for the sport of MMA imo.

yF5r4b7.gif

"Stay frosty", yuck. Bailed before the intro graphic was over.

He looks smaller than Nate in that video.

I like how you made it clear what your points are over a 10 minute video.

i sure still know next to nothing about what you think he doesnt know

<{vega}>

Luke Thomas has always been just a fat nerd fan that lucked into a position.

Runs his mouth about a sport he knows about as much as any casual fan. He's a donk.

I like how you made it clear what your points are over a 10 minute video.

i sure still know next to nothing about what you think he doesnt know

<{vega}>

We have located Luke's secret account.
giphy.gif

For a guy that has a weekly show about MMA, he seems to know next to NOTHING about Bellator.

Does this confirm that Ariel is the only half decent reporter?

Coker is making the exact face I make when I listen to Luke Thomas.

cannot stand his arogant demeanor and his monologues.

BRETT

O KAH MOH TOE

Brett actually is cucked by ESPN.

I've been paying a little more attention to him for awhile and he obviously is either told what stories he can run or he's just avoiding the best story for whatever is more gossip magazine juicy.

I can't stand that guy, he doesn't seem to ever have good insight on anything and he's just annoying.

Luke is okay breaking fights down but he's clearly not a people person like Ariel is.

I wonder what people on Sherdog actually like, never saw posters on here say something positive about anybody.

Ariel is the worst, he asks a question then gives 2 possible answers after it and usually the fighters say yeah and elaborate on one of the suggestions.

Everything about Luke Thomas bothers me. From his cartoonishly shaped head to his god awful beard to his arrogant attitude to his esoteric vocabulary to his agenda driven show. He is the epitome of shittiness.

Last edited:
Back