Does anyone on here actually think the GOAT Jon Jones will ever be defeated?

glasshouses999

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I doubt it but raise your voice if you think it's possible.

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

Matt Hamill already beat the brakes off him.

Easy to stay undefeated when you never fight.. He's always suspended or in legal trouble.

If he wasn't dealing with all his fuck ups, he would have had to defend like 4 or 5 more times by now.. and probably would have lost already.

Most do, but there are guys that never lose in their prime, like Fedor, and I bet Jones will be one of those. Unless USADA continues to fuck with UFC further.

This is a meaningless post since if Jones loses to DC everyone will say hes out of his prime.

DC will stand short and proud over him.

Eventually yes at LHW.. for sure if he ever goes to HW and definitely not if keeps on the coke, PED's and the shitty driving

Yes. He will look bad without roids.

"Prime" is such a weird thing, like p4p. Always debatable, never not stupid to debate.

You are cute and weird like every Danish should be!

This is a meaningless post since if Jones loses to DC everyone will say hes out of his prime.

He won´t lose, but if he does it could be ring rust and not because he is out of his prime. The only chance he comes back worse if his head is not good, he could lose his confidence not using the drugs that he did (Cocaine cough cough) But he is the best fighter of this generation by far and I do hope he returns at the same level he had prior to getting busted by USADA.

tumblr_lzd5siIpQv1qap9q7o1_250.gif

You never know when there will come along a bigger, badder fighter.

Back