Im really confident in Mitrione beating Fedor... but

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
It's honestly an easy win for Mitrione. Mitrione throws powerful straights, and has a 5 inch reach advantage and pretty good footwork while Fedor punches wide and will get caught right down the pipe.

I'm worried however that Mitrione will throw the fight. Fixed fights likeChael vs Tito and Shamrock vs Kimbo and Shamrock vs Gracie.

None of the fights you mentioned were fixed, and saying that they were makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about (which you probably don't).

Favoring Mitrione but he seems to be chinny nowadays. Almost got knocked out by some random heavyweight. This isnt going to decision.

I can't imagine Fedor winning at this stage of his career.

It's honestly an easy win for Mitrione. Mitrione throws powerful straights, and has a 5 inch reach advantage and pretty good footwork while Fedor punches wide and will get caught right down the pipe.

I'm worried however that Mitrione will throw the fight. Fixed fights likeChael vs Tito and Shamrock vs Kimbo and Shamrock vs Gracie.

Of course he will throw the fight.

Fedor by KO first round at 2:33

None of the fights you mentioned were fixed, and saying that they were makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about (which you probably don't).

You must work for bellator or something lol. You're actually saying that Kimbo vs Shamrock isn't fixed? How gullible are you lol. WWE looked more real then that fight.

Why the fuck is Fedro fighting still? Stop it Fedro! I heard a rumor that there is no cartilage left in his knees. Fedro just do your govt job appointed by Putin pays you 200k equivalent to mail out Sambo competition invitations.

You must work for bellator or something lol. You're actually saying that Kimbo vs Shamrock isn't fixed? How gullible are you lol. WWE looked more real then that fight.
No, I've spent a fair amount of time looking into fight fixing; why it happens, when it happens, what it looks like, and what it doesn't. The only criteria that the fight somewhat fulfills for fixing is that it looks funny; however, it's in a way that can be explained in more likely ways than fight fixing (how about that Ken & Kimbo's combined age was well over 90, and both of their bodies are absolutely devastated by injuries, for starters).

I'm not saying it absolutely 100% COULD NOT have been fixed, but I am saying my belief is that it's much more likely it was a legit fight between two old, crippled, broken-down men than it is that Bellator, Shamrock, and/or Coker risked permanent loss of their fight licenses, permanent loss of Coker's promoter's license, and years in prison to fix a fight so that the heavy betting favourite won.

If Mitrione wins, you will praise him for not accepting bribes
If Fedor wins, the fight is fiixed

either way, Fedor losses
Greatest argument of the year

Back