tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif
Yoel-Machida-smash.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_mzhpfo0rpx1qaa8d1o2_250.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
sk7aQFt.gif
giphy.gif
No wonder Bisping doesnt wanna fight him.

No wonder Bisping doesnt wanna fight him.
After seeing those, I was gonna reply with this exact comment. People always like to say "no fighter is actually afraid of fighting another fighter" but after seeing what Romero has done to top guys, it wouldn't surprise me if bisping is legit afraid of being in there with him. No one wants to get wrecked that bad in front of millions of people.

I drop my jaw everytime I watch him bounce Machidas head up and down off the canvas like a basketball by using his elbows.

There's more...

55ec47cb0723f435416fe91bb621ee21.gif

Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

giphy.gif

And this one is just slick as FUCK.

FrigidUnselfishBrahmancow.gif

I mean seriously. Yoel has already proven to be one of the p4p most destructive fighters of all time. He fucking goes Street Fighter on these guys.

After seeing those, I was gonna reply with this exact comment. People always like to say "no fighter is actually afraid of fighting another fighter" but after seeing what Romero has done to top guys, it wouldn't surprise me if bisping is legit afraid of being in there with him. No one wants to get wrecked that bad in front of millions of people.
the dude ate solid H bomb to the chin, and another one on his dead body, then faced the man again. he also was willing to fight anderson.. way past prime albeit but still..

I don't think he's afraid

I honestly thought Machida was gonna die when Yoel was beating him into oblivion.

Bisping is a big boy, he's been fighting a long time. Yoel is a monster and there's a good chance bisping knows he'll lose to him but I doubt he's all that afraid. He's a fighter.

obviously he's business minded and wants to milk the title for everything It's worth to ensure his financial security for the rest of his life.

maybe I'm wrong though

Ik think bisping is not scared of losing to yoel but scared to seriously lifetime injuries or death

Listen people, listen, listen....listen, What happened to you sherdog, what happened to you, whats going on you, forget for the best of the best of the world, the name is Yoel Romero, what happened to you, wake up sherdog, go, go baffle you go, go for Yoel Romero, no For gay Yoel Romero people

Back