Are Robert Lawyer, BJ Penn, Vitor Belfort, Takanori Gomi and Overreem the most overrated fighters?

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Robert Lawyer was exposed in his knockout loss against Woodley

BJ Penn has a mediocre record and even lost to a fat and out of shape Machida

Vitor Belfort can't perform without steroids

Overreem is a slow and sluggish and has no chin, gets outboxed by the likes of Travis Brown, Ben Rothwell and Bigfoot

I also forgot to add Wanderlei Silva, Royce Gracie and most Japanese fighters from Pride

Robert Lawyer has never defended a case successfully

You used Takanori Gomi as clickbait thenbleft him out of the op cuz you realized how stupid you sound

You piece of shit blue belt.

Robert Lawyer was exposed in his knockout loss against Woodley

BJ Penn has a mediocre record and even lost to a fat and out of shape Machida

Vitor Belfort can't perform without steroids

Overreem is a slow and sluggish and has no chin, gets outboxed by the likes of Travis Brown, Ben Rothwell and Bigfoot

I also forgot to add Wanderlei Silva, Royce Gracie and most Japanese fighters from Pride
udIARqmhH8MhJQjScY-o8u4z0SdV07w7Pooa7epMg84sl6YZsEHleQKcIHLjRqh-0hzJhx3cgtvpFM-ckP0dWXkFgaXNEZaa6qMv6-6-eC2JAw=w597-h246-nc

I can't imagine how shitty your other 745 posts are after reading this.

Whats overrated is that bluebelt you got on your profile. Based on tour post you seem like a newb...maybe still in high school.

I sincerely hope you are trolling mate - if not you are without a doubt the single dumbest poster on this forum :rolleyes:

It's just embarrassing to talk that way about legends of the sport when you are nothing but a keyboard warrior...

Robbie Lawler is a warrior of the highest level and even if you are trolling you should be ashamed of yourself.

Saying Robbie lawler is overrated is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. One of the true mma entertainment GOAT

Lol at people getting trolled by someone who uses Robert Lawyer

Jon Jones couldn't perform without dick pills.

Conor McGregor lost to fat cholo Diaz.

Stipe Miocic is a half time fighter.

All fighters are shit, just shut UFC down!

No, all of the fighters that make my list are the most overrated fighters of all time.

Except maybe DC and Maia.

Back