Wich current UFC fighter would you like to see box?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor vs Mayweather is cool. Who else should box? Aldo has stated that he wants to do pro boxing. He's got some decent boxing and I could see him having success at a low level. Cody garbrant was a good amatuer boxer. Holly Holm could probably box again if she chose. I'm curious to see how Nick and Nate would do since they have always been regarded as good MMA boxers. Who else?

I know there's not a snow ball chance in hell, but Tumenov. He's got the mechanics to do well...

I want to see none of them box. Stick to mma.

I want to see Conor box but unfortunately I'll just see him embarrassed by a boxer instead.

Nick and Nate are the only ones with the types of hands that would transition into boxing.

None of them would accomplish anything in boxing.

PVZ and Karate Hottie.

Oh wait, you were using "box" as a verb.

The man with the most deadly hands in all of mma, Artem Lobov.

They would all be punching bags against any elite boxer. If one of the better MMA strikers wanted to do boxing then only as amateur or very low level pro .

Stipe would be a total punching bag for any elite MW boxer, yes thats right middleweight, forget HW elite boxers. He has no clue how to slip punches or anything, it would be embarrassing to watch. If they trained with a top boxing coach on only boxing for 3-5 years then it will be a lot more interesting, it takes years and years to learn to slip punches properly and roll with punches and many other things

Masvidal could possibly do pretty good in boxing.

Back