Conor is UFC's sacrificial lamb for..

Giganaut

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the James Tony fight...he's going to get embarrassed probably even worse then Tony did. Don't ever expect a cross over fight to happen again after this..

the James Tony fight...he's going to get embarrassed probably even worse then Tony did. Don't ever expect a cross over fight to happen again after this..
Tony made 500k , Conor will make 50 million. Sign me up for this sacrifice

Tony made 500k, Sign me up for this sacrifice
Connor will make A LOT more then 50 mill, the UFC cut is 20 million so if the fight sells the same as the Floyd / PAC fight he walks away with 80 million and it will do better then that. Hell
Pacman made two mill alone on his shorts and gear sponsors

Connor wins at life with this fight and he earned it! Congrats, win or lose he should never need to earn a dime again in his or his kids lifetimes. Sucks to be a struggling fighter in the ufc right now. #seriouswinning

Are you getting any? If not they why the fuck do you care so much nuthugger? Conor is basically getting paid to be Mayweather's bitch for 12 rounds.
I'm not hateing I love the fact he worked his way through the UFC onto boxings biggest stage and is getting paid like a "boss" !!! He did that.

I'm actually loosing out lol I'm buying that shit no question!

I don't think Conor will get finished in the 1st round.

And Im a Conor hater.

Connor wins at life with this fight and he earned it! Congrats, win or lose he should never need to earn a dime again in his or his kids lifetimes. Sucks to be a struggling fighter in the ufc right now. #seriouswinning
dude u nailed it i cant believe all the hate and hey he has a chance to win people are so stupid 80 mill

I've been saying that for over a year, nobody listens.

Are you getting any? If not they why the fuck do you care so much nuthugger? Conor is basically getting paid to be Mayweather's bitch for 12 rounds.

Only a bitter bum hates to see a young, self made fighter have a punchers chance at beating Floyd for a guaranteed 80mill.

Only a sorry hater who lives a shitty life.

Back