UFC MW Tournament (kind of)

joec87

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The UFC middleweight division looks a little murky at the moment. I suggest a kind of middleweight tournament without calling it that. You have Romero vs Whitaker winner of that faces Bisping vs GSP winner. Then you have rockhold vs mousasi and the winner of that faces the winner of Weidman vs Gastelum. Now should GSP beat Bisping and not want to defend the title insert Silva. And you could insert Silva into any injury. Thoughts?

The UFC middleweight division looks a little murky at the moment. I suggest a kind of middleweight tournament without calling it that. You have Romero vs Whitaker winner of that faces Bisping vs GSP winner. Then you have rockhold vs mousasi and the winner of that faces the winner of Weidman vs Gastelum. Now should GSP beat Bisping and not want to defend the title insert Silva. And you could insert Silva into any injury. Thoughts?
I think they should stop the BS politics and push Rockhold. The guy is a star and has the perfect Im a dickhead heel attitude. Luke vs anyone would be great. Silva, Moosassy

A tournie wouldn't amount to squat... The UFC doesn't even adhere to its own rankings, so a tournie would be pointless.

It just seems like a logical thing to do. But do they have logic?

If Bisping would fight top contenders, this wouldn't be a problem.

I guess that's what happens when the champ of the division isn't even really a top 5 talent.

The big issue will be if GSP wins because he will not fight Romero!

Back