Bethe Gif Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 490433

It seems every Bethe thread has been edited and a lot of her dancing gifs have been removed.

She recently celebrated by twerking after a fight (against Marion I believe) and I can't find the gif. it was possibly the least sexual twerk I have ever seen.

Here's one just for kicks.

giphy.gif

Your parents are proud of you for doing this with your life.

Let me spend time looking up pics of chick's that I'm NOT ATTRACTED to....WTF<{vega}><{vega}><{katwhu}>

It seems every Bethe thread has been edited and a lot of her dancing gifs have been removed.

She recently celebrated by twerking after a fight (against Marion I believe) and I can't find the gif. it was possibly the least sexual twerk I have ever seen.

Here's one just for kicks.

giphy.gif

so you like facesitting?

Right after she taunted Holly too lol
Only thing that could possibly make this sweeter would be to send a shockwave of butthurt through a Brazil stadium

They're more into my public relations firm, they wouldn't get this though.
Sorry to hear that they're not into your athletic media investigation firm as much as they are into your public relations firm.

But u took time to post ur animated gifs....

It makes sense for a MALE fan of Bethe's Assembly to come in here, but not for a supposed man to take the time to make a HATE THREAD about a chicken.

Just saying Gangsta.rofl

Shit, forgot something....
<TheWire1>

Sorry to hear that they're not into your athletic media investigation firm as much as they are into your public relations firm.

They only seem impressed by money making ventures not hobbies. You've been posting here for 8 years though I'd love to hear about your accomplishments in that time. <45>

They only seem impressed by money making ventures not hobbies. You've been posting here for 8 years though I'd love to hear about your accomplishments in that time. <45>
Like yourself, I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

My post count averages half of yours, so obviously my achievements are twice that of yours.

Like yourself, I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

My post count averages half of yours, so obviously my achievements are twice that of yours.

I'll leave you to the thoughts of what you've done with that decade. Peace.
bye-b.gif

Back