Nick Diaz question for the old school guys

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember watching a Nick Diaz fight about 10 years ago, and as he was walking out that little box popped up in the corner of the tv that lists his strengths as a fighter. I remember it went something like this;

-Gracie jj black belt
-excellent boxing skills
-chip on shoulder

<36>

I remember saying to my friend who was watching with me "I think that's his best attribute".

But anyway, does anyone remember what fight that was? I think it was UFC that did that, but now I'm not sure, might have even been the Gomi fight in Pride??

Dunno which fight but it definately should have been the Sanchez fight lmao

lol i just imagined Nick Diaz putting chips on his shoulder.

I remember watching a Nick Diaz fight about 10 years ago, and as he was walking out that little box popped up in the corner of the tv that lists his strengths as a fighter. I remember it went something like this;

-Gracie jj black belt
-excellent boxing skills
-chip on shoulder

<36>

I remember saying to my friend who was watching with me "I think that's his best attribute".

But anyway, does anyone remember what fight that was? I think it was UFC that did that, but now I'm not sure, might have even been the Gomi fight in Pride??

i wish more of sherdog was like this thread

definitely sounds like either elitexc or strikeforce

ya, the ufc would never do something like that
1462994841352.jpg

I've watched all his old UFC fights. I don't recall that during the intro. Maybe it was one of the other orgs. Hilarious, though.

they were playing up the bad boy persona

the kind that only smoking marijuanas and listening to hip hop music gives you :rolleyes:

-Gracie jj black belt
-excellent boxing skills
-chip on shoulder

<36>

I can't seem to fight the Nick one but I think it was Pride 33.

1212.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back