It's hard to watch these Bellator interviews ...

BasRutten420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
every time a " bellator " fighter talks about the UFC and how Bellator has a better " roster " and competition .. it makes me just cringe .. feels so cringe worthy. Phil davis quote saying that the bellator light heavyweight roster is better then the UFC's But yet their " main " LHW are seriously two EX-UFC fighters .. as himself and Bader.

I expect them guys to push Bellator but IDK why they have to compare it .. IDK if its just me but i dont even look at bellator as a comparison. They put on some good events yes .. but am i buying the PPV this weekend. NO.

I'd love to see Chandler in the UFC after his comments of being the best LW in the world .. dude would get ate up in the UFC .. IMO.

An Mittrione wrecks Fedor IMO. Fedor is done .. im glad he didn't sign with the UFC would have been pointless at the point and time.

I never start a thread on here but i really couldn't hold myself after watching those press conference interviews.

200.gif

every time a " bellator " fighter talks about the UFC and how Bellator has a better " roster " and competition .. it makes me just cringe .. feels so cringe worthy. Phil davis quote saying that the bellator light heavyweight roster is better then the UFC's But yet their " main " LHW are seriously two EX-UFC fighters .. as himself and Bader.

I expect them guys to push Bellator but IDK why they have to compare it .. IDK if its just me but i dont even look at bellator as a comparison. They put on some good events yes .. but am i buying the PPV this weekend. NO.

I'd love to see Chandler in the UFC after his comments of being the best LW in the world .. dude would get ate up in the UFC .. IMO.

An Mittrione wrecks Fedor IMO. Fedor is done .. im glad he didn't sign with the UFC would have been pointless at the point and time.

I never start a thread on here but i really couldn't hold myself after watching those press conference interviews.

How many times have we seen fighters from other orgs. come in and win a ufc strap in short order? Fighters believe in themselves, nothing new about that.

Bellator is on the rise. UFC is on the decline. Do the math UFC shills.

Have you seen UFC's LHW division? You can't make it sound like it's leaps & bounds better because it's not. They're arguably even since UFC's is just the top 3 then everyone else. Hell, the #4 ranked UFC LHW got subbed by a Bellator LHW...so there's that.

DC
Gus
Manuwa
Glover
Volkan

Davis
Bader
Vassel
McGeary
Lawal

Jones potentially coming back makes it look a lot better.

Sherdoggers will bitch non stop about sleep generators like Davis and Bader being on a Fight Night card yet put them in another promotion and it's a sick, elite match up between two guys who should be int he UFC.

But TS, the UFC is DYING! Didn't you know? It's every thread in-between the Conor ones if you hadn't noticed

Bellator is on the rise. UFC is on the decline. Do the math UFC shills.
How did you calculated that UFC is on decline? Wasn't it worth like billions now? Isn't Conor global superstar?

Sherdoggers will bitch non stop about sleep generators like Davis and Bader being on a Fight Night card yet put them in another promotion and it's a sick, elite match up between two guys who should be int he UFC.

Exactly, if the UFC had a PPV card like the Bellator NYC PPV card, this board would have complained and claimed it was not PPV worthy. But since it is a Bellator PPV, then this board grades Bellator on a lower scale.

Have you seen UFC's LHW division? You can't make it sound like it's leaps & bounds better because it's not. They're arguably even since UFC's is just the top 3 then everyone else. Hell, the #4 ranked UFC LHW got subbed by a Bellator LHW...so there's that.

DC
Gus
Manuwa
Glover
Volkan

Davis
Bader
Vassel
McGeary
Lawal

Jones potentially coming back makes it look a lot better.
Two guys who couldn't break into the top 5 in the UFC and a few aging journeymen. Also, the Gus/Davis sub was a seven years ago. Gus' grappling evolved significantly. Phil's stand up didn't evolve beyond adding a body kick.

WME did purchase a company that had 2 major cash cows in Conor and Ronda. One became exposed and aint coming back the other left to make more money elsewhere and no guarantee hes coming back. So they put Interim titles on everyone to try and get a star out of one of them. They fired everyone in the UFC that knew what they were doing. These new people cant even make a fucking EVENT POSTER

What I want to know is the name of that smoking hot reporter.

Yeah. I get trying to promote. But it gets cringe when 90% of the promotion is just them trying to say they are better than the UFC

When in reality. This one event is great. But the rest the shows around it are low tier.

if you are the type to buy every UFC PPV because well it is a UFC PPV, but you are not buying Bellator this weekend I think you are getting it wrong.

Exactly, if the UFC had a PPV card like the Bellator NYC PPV card, this board would have complained and claimed it was not PPV worthy. But since it is a Bellator PPV, then this board grades Bellator on a lower scale.

I actually see the opposite. There probably are some dedicated Bellator posters in here sure, but virtually everything Bellator does is disregarded by everyone not on the worldwide form.

So the ufc brand gives you some sort pf special power?

Fighters from pride, strikeforce, and wec clean up the ufc.

Not saying bellator is the same deal, but you sound like too much ufc cock sucker.

Bellator's roster has certainly improved a lot since Coker took over, both with veterans and prospects and the odd legends fights. Their roster doesn't have to be quite as big or deep or every card as stacked as the UFC's to be fun to watch. I think they've done well to be compelling enough that I watch every card. Maybe for casuals they might skip some of the lesser cards and just watch these so called tentpole events, but I like them all.

Back