If a fighter fights in a country that is not his or her country do they

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
or is it the other way around, hospital wise. I dont see how country can force pay medical bills. Do most get flown back so they can use the right insurance. break a leg yeah but how does country make them pay the debt if not citizen, dought they hire bounty hunters but might be deny entry in future but most cards held in USA anyway so not big deal

anyone familiar with the international law

thanks

Reebok covers the medical expenses by donating authentic Reebok band-aids

or is it the other way around, hospital wise. I dont see how country can force pay medical bills. Do most get flown back so they can use the right insurance. break a leg yeah but how does country make them pay the debt if not citizen, dought they hire bounty hunters but might be deny entry in future but most cards held in USA anyway so not big deal

anyone familiar with the international law

thanks
Many medical insurance now a days covers you wherever you are around the globe.
I am sure companies like the UFC has those types of insurances.

Some countries won't let you get on the plane if you have outstanding bills.

UFC should pay medical bills for fighters. Fuckers even left my JJ with broken hand after UFC: Fight Night Berlin. She had to go back to Poland and use Public Healthcare System.

Many medical insurance now a days covers you wherever you are around the globe.
I am sure companies like the UFC has those types of insurances.

Correct, every major American healthcare provider covers emergency medical care abroad. Don't be going for a check up if you have a runny nose, but the big ticket stuff is covered regardless of where you are.

Sorry for the boring shit above, now back to talking about Bisping's eye and Cyborg's hog...

Ofcourse!
Uncle Dana and the UFC take care of all there slaves
They have to be in good health to put in that good slave work!

UFC should pay medical bills for fighters. Fuckers even left my JJ with broken hand after UFC: Fight Night Berlin. She had to go back to Poland and use Public Healthcare System.

Public Healthcare Systems fucking suck. Fixing a broken hand isn't "free"....T

Reebok covers the medical expenses by donating authentic Reebok band-aids

Yeah Reebok pay hospital expenses depending on how many concussions you have had. The more concussions the higher the expense bracket. Loyalty matters

Back